Smosh And A Baby

~Ian's POV~

These past six weeks have been crazy for us. I've been working a lot and the baby is keeping us up all night. Melanie has it worse though, she hasn't slept in a long time and hasn't been able to go out with friends. I feel really bad that she stays here every day. Maybe Anthony will help me. I call Anthony, he didn't pick up so I called Kalel.

"Hey Ian" she said happily "how's Mel doing?"

"That's why I called, you see the last time she went out and had fun was before the pregnancy and I feel really bad that she's stuck at the house all day, so I was wondering if you can take her out tonight; while I take care of the baby?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll call Mari to see if she wants to join us."

"Ok good just don't tell her you're coming ok, oh and bring Anthony with you."

"Ok I will, bye Ian." She hangs up.

It's been over an hour since I called Kalel. She texted me she's on her way she just has to pick up Mari. I'm glad Kalel offered to do this for Mel. Plus it lets me spend time with my son. The doorbell rung, it was Kalel and Anthony.

"Hey guys." I say as I answer the door. "Kalel thank you so much for doing this for Melanie."

"Oh no problem!" She says

Melanie walks out to the living room with Noah in her arms. "Ian who's here?" She asked. "Oh hey guys, what are you here?"

"Mel can I see Noah for a minute?" I asked.

"Uh sure, what's going on?" Melanie said handing him over to me.

"Listen Mel, we haven't hung out in like forever and tonight I am taking you and Mari to dinner and a show" Kalel said.

"Kalel that sound amazing but i can't leave Noah he needs me." She says.

"Mel I can take care of him, you need to take a break from being 'mommy' and have fun."

"Are you sure you can handle him?" Mel asked.

"It's ok I got this, I even have Anthony to help."

"Wait what?" Anthony questioned.

"Really?" Melanie asked again.

"Yes, Melanie you deserve the night out." I say.

"You know this is your first time alone him."

"Yes but I know i can handle him."

She smiles at me and I smile back "Thanks Ian, I'll go get ready now"

"Good I'll go back to the car so Mari doesn't feel like we ditched her. Anthony, don't bother following me out because i won't let you in the car."

Kalel left and Anthony looked really pissed.

"Dude what the hell, I don't know how to take care of a kid" he says.

"Just help me ok, this mean so much to Mel. And he's not that difficult to take care of."

"No dude I am not helping you"

"I'll pay you back"

"How?"

"I don't know, but I will eventually."

Mel came out from her room, ready for her night out. She looked stunning.

"Ian, I don't know if I'm ready to leave Noah" she said.