VidCon

~Melanie's POV~

It's VidCon 2014! I'm so happy Ian let me come, i missed last year because i was too pregnant to fly on a plane. Like how Kalel couldn't come this year. But she has Buki, pip, and everyone's friend ,Netflix, to keep her company. We're even bringing Noah too. I know vidcon isn't a place for babies but i still can't leave Noah for such a long time. This time, we decided to drive to LA. Even though it was a six hour drive, it was worth not hearing Noah cry for an hour straight and people complaining. Plus we wanted to drop Daisy off at a dog hotel near the place we're staying. The place we're staying at is this really nice hotel near the convention center VidCon is held at. Speaking of Ian, he decided it was a good idea to carry all of the bags in the hotel while i carry Noah. "Are you sure you don't need help?" I asked.

"I got it babe." He says.

"Here, at least let me carry the baby bag." I say, taking Noah's bag off his shoulder and putting it on mine.

"You can't let me be a man for five minutes?" He says.

"Ian, it's one bag. At least you still have your balls." I laugh. "Well, since i have an open hand." I pull out my camera and start vlogging. "Guess what time of the year it is? VidCon! Noah are you excited?"

"Yeah." He says.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." He says again. I laugh and kiss his cheek.

I point the camera on Ian. "And there's Ian being a manly man." I say. He sticks his tounge out at me and I laugh as i turn the camera back on me.

"I'm so excited because last year i didn't get to go; which i blame Ian for."

"What? Why me?" He asked.

"Because you were the one who impregnated me."

"Why not blame Noah? he's the one you were pregnant with."

"Because he's too cute." I kiss Noah's cheek and he giggles. " so anyway we just got to the hotel and it's beautiful and near the beach so this is going to be fun." I turn the camera off as we approached the front desk. Ian finally put the bags down.

"Hi, we have a room reserved for Hecox." Ian says.

The lady at the desk begins to look through the computer. "Yep, room 304 here are your keys." She says, handing Ian the keys. "Oh, and the crib is already up there."

"Thank you." He says.

"Your welcome and enjoy your stay."

We take the elevator up to the third floor. Our room was one of the first ones. "Will you unlock the door?" Ian asked.

"Sure, Mr. Manly Man." I joke. I take one of the keys from him and open the door. Our room was beautiful. It had a giant king size bed, a balcony that looked over the pool area, and the crib was all set up next to the bed. "Wow, this place is amazing."

Ian sets the bags down finally. "I know, that's why Anthony and I chose this place. Maybe we should have our wedding here. There's a big ballroom and a nice dining area, and i heard the food is amazing at this place."

"Maybe we should. Plus our wedding is in five months and we have no location for it."

Ian comes up to me and puts his hands on my waist. "To think in just five months i'll be calling you my wife."

"And to think in five months i'll be Mrs. Melanie Hecox. I better get used to that." We were about to kiss but a knock on the door inturrupted us.

"I bet i know who that is." Ian says, walking to the door. He opens it and of course Anthony is there.