Family Time

~Ian's POV~

I woke up on the couch, realizing that's where I slept last night. It was almost 12:00 when I woke up.

"Hey, you're finally up" Melanie said from the kitchen.

"How long have I been sleeping for?" I asked

"Um you fell asleep around 9 and just woke up so about fifteen hours."

"I slept for fifteen hours? Why didn't you wake me?"

"Well you worked on Smosh all day then took care of a baby at night. You needed it. Plus you always let me sleep, so this time I was letting you get some sleep."

"Oh, thanks" I say getting up. I walk to the kitchen and stand behind Melanie. "So, what's cooking?"

"Just bacon, eggs, and toast; the usual." She says. "Hey can you watch this for a minute I need to go change. Noah spit up on me last night and I can't stand the smell of this shirt."

"Eww, that's what that smell was."

"I'll be right back." She says leaving.

Melanie took such a long time changing that I ended up finishing it for her.

"Mel, it's done" I yell

"Ok, I'll be out in a minute" she yelled back.

"Seriously, what's taking you so long?"

"Sorry, He got hungry."

"Okay, take your time." I set our plates on the table. Before i could sit down the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" I yell. I run to the door. I open it and standing there, was my parents. "Mom, dad; what are you doing here?"

"We came back from Hawaii early" my mother said. "We wanted to see you guys. And we finally want to meet our Grandson in person."

"The pictures you sent us were amazing but now it's time for the real deal." My dad says.

"Um, yeah come in!" They come in and sit on the couch. "Melanie, we have company" I yell to her.

She walks out from her room and smiled. She loves when my parents visit. "Hey!"

"Melanie, how are you. You look great." My mom says hugging her.

"Thank you; how was your trip?"

"Wonderful, but we are glad to be home."

"Yeah we really want to meet the newest Hecox." My dad cheered.

"Oh yeah let me go get him, I'll be right back." Mel says leaving.

I can tell this is going to be a long day.

~Melanie's POV~

Oh god why are Ian's parents here? I mean they are great people and I love them but I look like crap and I didn't get time to prepare the house. They really should have called. But I don't blame them. They just wanted to see the baby. I walk to the crib to see Noah awake. "Ready to meet grandpa and grandma?" I asked. I kiss his head and walk out the door. Ian's parents were so excited to see their first grandchild.

"Mom, dad this is Noah" Ian said as I entered the living room.

"Awe he's even precious in person!" His mom said.

"Mrs. Hecox would you like to hold him?" I ask.

"Of course" she answered. I handed him to Ian's mom.

"Hi sweetheart, I'm your grandma" she said to Noah.

"And I'm your grandpa" Ian's dad said from behind his wife.