Chapter 1

You were crying in your room after your father had just beaten you. He beat you because he blamed you for your mother's death. Because of this you had social anxiety and were depressed. He's alway drunk and had friends over sometimes. You always locked yourself in your room incase they would try something.
You were going to a new school this year. You were nervous because it was a monster school. You hoped no one would find out about the abuse because then kids would tease and bully you. You were afraid to tell because of what your father would do and because you didn't want to go to an orphanage. Tomorrow was you first day at the new school. You hoped it would go ok.

Time Skip

Arriving at school you pulled out your schedule and saw that your first class was art with Mr. Ink. Walking into the art room you found a seat in the back corner and waited for class to start. After everyone was in the classroom the teacher arrived.

 After everyone was in the classroom the teacher arrived

"Alright class, today we got a new student. Could you introduce yourself?" Mr. Ink said looking to you. You stood up.
"My name's (Y/N) (L/N)." You said shyly. Taking your seat Mr. Ink started teaching. Some people kept glancing at you but you didn't pay to much attention to it and focused on what Mr. Ink was teaching. As class ended you finished your drawing of a (F/A).
"That's very nice." Someone said next to you. Glancing up you saw it was Mr. Ink.
"Thank you." You replied quietly as you put away your drawing. You waved by to Mr. Ink as you left the classroom. Walking down the halls you avoided making eye contact with everyone by looking down. But by doing so you bumped into someone. Looking up you expected it to be a cliche bully/jock but no, it was actually a nerd.

 Looking up you expected it to be a cliche bully/jock but no, it was actually a nerd

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at were I was going." You apologized quickly.
"It's ok, I wasn't looking either." She said stuttering a few times. You both let out relieved sighs.
"I'm Alphys, what's your name?" Alphys asked holding out a hand for you to shake. Taking her hand you told her your name.
"What class do you have next?" You asked hoping to have her in your class.
"I have history next." Alphys said. You sighed.
"That's too bad, i have music." You said sadly.
"Why don't you sit with me at lunch and we can see if we have any classes together!" Alphys said excitedly. You smiled at the idea.
"Sure!" You said just as excited. The warning bell rang so you said goodbye to alphys and headed for the music room. Entering you saw the teacher at her desk.