one

melody

"that's my bitch!" my best friend jayda yells from across the hall, running towards me with her arms open.

once she gets close i wrap her into my arms, squeezing her as hard as i can.

it's the first day of my junior year and i haven't seen her all summer. her dad works for delta so she always gets to go places for cheap ass prices, so she's been traveling.

"how was your summer?"

"boring, but i got some good dick so im not complaining," i roll my eyes, laughing.

she playfully hits me on the shoulder and starts telling me some adventures from her time i'm costa rica. it was hard not to be jealous, but i put my negative feelings aside and listen to my girl.

just as she's about to finish telling me how her dumbass brother managed to eat a spider, adym passes by. aka the school fuckboy. no, i'm not over-exaggerating, he truly is a man whore. we have a repulsive type of relationship. it all started freshman year, when he tried to get in my pants and i didn't let him. he's always saying some stupid shit in order to get me mad, and it's hella annoying.

as he passes by i roll my eyes, mentally thinking of all the ways i could kill him. trust me, i'm the sweetest person ever. just not when it comes to him. as he notices me staring at him he smirks, his eyes roaming my body up and down.

"damn mel," he whispers, just loud enough for jayda and i to hear.

"shut the fuck up," i scoff, turning my attention back to jayda.

he holds his hands up and a fake innocent expression appears on his face.

"who says i cant admire art?"

i shut my locker closed harder and clamp my hand around jayda's wrist, pulling her towards the outside area. i can't deal with sharing the same oxygen with him anymore.

-----

aye i hope you like this book so far! the beginning but yeah it's gonna be really good jus WAIT