two

melody

holding my head up with my hands i yawn, as mr. grocco teaches us about quadratic equations. looking up at the clock, the minute hand seems to be going as slow as possible. i'm just trying to get out of here as soon as possible. math is foreign to me.

just then a small object hits the back of my head, making me turn my eyes to the back of the class in annoyance. sitting there with all of his jerk friends, the one and only, adym alexander yorba. once he notices my disgusted gaze at him, he wiggles his eyebrows up and down. gosh, what a joke. i roll my eyes to the front of the room and turn my attention back to the teacher. i would choose math over adym any day.

i start playing with my hair to pass time, and find a crinkled up post-it note lodged between strands of hair. that was what probably hit me in the head! opening it, i read the letters scrawled with barely legible writing.

you look so damn good. summer did you well, but i bet i could do you better.

i shake my head in disbelief and crumple up the paper just as the bell rings, throwing it in the trash.

straddling him, i move my hips along his thighs while he leaves sloppy wet kisses on my neck. soft groans escape his mouth as i move my hips in a faster rhythm, his kisses getting sloppier and sloppier by the second. as i keep moving, a dent near his crotch seems to form and i bite my lip, getting wetter and wetter by the second. a minute later i attach my lips to his, biting his lower lip and pulling it back. this earns a moan from him and i smirk, pushing him roughly on the bed to show him what a good time meant.

"fuck baby girl, you're gorgeous," adym whispered, breathless.

i jolt up from my bed covered in sweat from head to toe. i look around my room in a distraught manner, making sure this was most definitely just a dream.

"oh my gosh," i mumble, raking my hands through my hair.

i cannot believe that just happened. i have never had a dream about him, like ever. better yet, a sex dream. i dont even know why they would happen now when he's aggravating me the most, rather than earlier when i actually liked this stupid dude. hopefully this is just a one time thing, and it will never happen again. i cant stand him, how am i supposed to stand him in my dreams?