thirteen

melody ♔

"okay guys, projects are up!," our bald headed maestro speaks, waving his arms like he just started a race.

i look at the presentation on my desk, pursing my lips. it's not the best we could do, since we didn't really have much time for schoolwork when adym and i spent time together, but at least it's something. adym has been kind of weird lately, i don't know how to explain it. his eyes always look occupied, even when he isn't doing anything. i wanna talk to him, but i can't seem to find a time when he's not  with his friends.

we spend the duration of the class presenting our projects in front of the class, which was more than embarrassing, but we were glad that we got to go first to get it over with.

"adym, can i talk to you after class for a second?," i whisper to him as we're walking back to our seat.

he briefly nods his head and stalks back to his group, giving them his undivided attention. does this asshole not know i need attention like i need oxygen? mutha fuckas these days.

i pull adym's arm towards me just right when he's about to escape from my line of vision, and get a grunt in response. he turns to look at me and i smile at my attempt to successfully getting him alone, and he can't seem to keep a straight face anymore. he smirks back at me, his eyes seeming delighted for the first time today.

"what's going on with you dumbass," i joke, playfully punching his arm.

he shrugs, avoiding eye contact. he really thinks imma take that? well, i won't. i take a few more steps towards him and graze my fingertips on his arm. goosebumps arise from the surface and i smirk, attaching my lips to the skin on his jawline. i then move my lips so they're hovering over his ear.

"so here's what we gonna do. you either gonna tell me what's wrong, or i'm just gonna have to get it out of you," i whisper, trying to be intimidating.

"you do know you're not scary right?," he mocks, a playful smirk emerging onto his lips.

"yes i am!" i pout, crossing my arms.

"if a kitten is scary then yes, you are the most frightening thing ever known to man."

adym chuckles, placing his hand over his mouth to hide his smile. i frown, not wanting the light to be blocked. i haven't seen him smile in so long; i just want to admire it for a little longer.

"fuck you. anyway what's good with you?"

"huh?" he says dismissively, averting his eye contact from mine.

"you know what i mean. you've been completely MIA, you haven't done so much as look me in the eyes for more than 3 seconds. i thought we had something, but i guess you're just like all of the other fuckboys that wanna come into my life to take my virginity then leave."

i let it all out, not caring about how he feels about my thoughts. if he was so insensitive to ignore me and completely lead me on, then he can put up with me being a bitch. i let my brain guide me rather than my heart and begin turning away from ricco, walking out the room.

"wait-"

i hear footsteps behind me and his voice and turn around abruptly to see a frustrated adym. his eyebrows furrow and he looks like he's debating whether or not he should let out the words erupting from his throat.

"why are you being like this?" i ask, my voice sounding fragile and helpless.

i internally roll my eyes for making myself sound weak around this boy. why is it that i instantly get soft whenever he pops his head around a corner?

"melody," he sighs, looking me in the eyes for the first time since the beginning of the week.

"what? can you try to respond with more than one word or are you just stupid? " i ask, aggravated. this time i externally roll my eyes.

adym's eyes instantly cloud with a hint of mischief and a smirk comes forth upon his pink lips. he steps forward until his face is nearly five centimeters away from my own. my breath hitches as we remain eye contact with each other. i can only imagine the things i want him to do to me, especially him mad. fuck, when jayla say i'm a freak she not wrong.

"what you say to me?" he growls as a hand jets towards my neck. his grip is tight and i feel instantly lightheaded, but my core is also instantly throbbing with every squeeze given, making the grasp tighter and tighter.

"i'm- i" i sputter due to my inability to conjure up actual english words. i am a total wreck.

"apologize to daddy," he whispers, getting close to my ear.

"i'm s-sorry"

he pulls me into him and gives me a passionate yet hard kiss, with his hands still wrapped around my neck. his hold unhinges and he begins kissing my neck, swirling his tongue around the red left from the pressure.

"was that too tight? i'm sorry if i hurt you baby girl," he mutters into my ear, lightly sucking my earlobe.

i shake my head and wrap my arms around his neck, saying, "you'd be surprised at how rough i like it."

he chuckles, eliminating any possible space between us by pulling me closer.

"fuck, i missed you," he whispers, caressing my cheek with his thumb, "you're right though. i do owe you an explanation, but just ... not here. i wanna take you somewhere."

before i can ask any questions, he grabs my hands and pulls me as i follow behind. i couldn't have guessed he was the adventure type. huckleberry finn 2.0 you may say.

----------------------------------

i know ive been gone for mad long but i just been odee busy with school and tryna have a love life. schools doing fine but the latter ..... uhhhhhhhhhhh ..... yeah i'm gay now fuck penis (I'm just kidding i know one cannot turn gay, i am well aware it is not a choice. please do not ride my dick on that).

ANYWAY you was introduced to mel's new kink which is also a favorite one of mine :) the more you know.