four

melody

throwing my head back in ecstasy, i bite my lower lip with my front teeth. i felt a knot form in my stomach as a pressure built up between my legs. my hands immediately launched forward, gripping on to curly black hair. a small whimper came out of my mouth as the tongue circled the place surrounding my throbbing clit. right then and there, he attaches his mouth to my clit and sucks, making me jump out of my skin. a loud moan erupts from my mouth as he does this action. suddenly, my legs begin to shake and i know what's coming. well, more like who's coming. i release myself into his mouth and he laps my juices up with his tongue.

"come here," i smirk, grabbing the hair of the man and pulling him upwards. his face comes into view and

once again, i jolt up from the bed. beads of sweat decorate my forehead as i breathe heavily. instantly, i feel a dampness between my legs. looking down i notice  that my shorts are now soaked and i roll my eyes, taking them off and putting on another pair. this cannot be happening again. there has to be something seriously wrong with me to think of any sexual activities with adym.

adym

the last few days, melody's been acting strange. she seems to be avoiding me, well, more than usual anyway. she normally just shrugs off the jokes i throw at her and laughs or rolls her eyes. now, she just has been looking really uncomfortable.

i take a seat in math class and a cluster of curly hazel hair comes into view. melody. ripping a fragment of paper from the worksheet the teacher just handed out, i scribble "you good?" and throw it in her direction. the note lands on her desk and she hesitantly picks it up. after scanning the paper for what seems like minutes, even though it should take her four seconds to read two words, she takes the pencil from her desk and scribbles something on the backside.

"you care ... because ?" i read as the note drops onto my desk. furrowing my eyebrow, i look up at melody's confused facial expression.

"cause i care about you" i quickly write and pass it over to her, and i rapidly see her shake her head.

"you only care about the thing behind my zipper" i scan the new note on my desk, shaking my head back. she doesn't get it. she just, doesn't.

"okay guys, no more notes. if i see another one traveling across this room i'm going to ask you both to stand in the front of the room and recite them word for word. you understand?," mr grocco says to both melody and me, and i nod my head, putting my head in my hands and continue listening to him drone about things that are in no way useful to the rest of my life.

-----

hey ok, so i just started my week long break and i know you guys wanted me to write a long chapter, so your wish is my command! i was going to turn this into a long one but it just made sense to wait until the next chapter because of the plot. so yeah i hope you like this! the next LONG chapter is going to be up by the end of today.