six

melody ♔

walking into school the next day, i really didn't know what to expect. yesterday's events were just crazy and unexpected and really hard to believe. one minute he hates me, the next minute he wants to kiss me? boy i'm not playing these games.

walking to my locker i see jayda waiting for me along the rusted metal, her right leg violently shaking in anticipation. i've picked up on her signs. this always happens when
1) she has some hot ass tea to spill
2) she knows i got some

"hey," i say casually as i walk up to her, opening my locker and retrieving my books for my first period class.

"hey? are you seriously just gonna say hey to me???? fill me in bitch!," jayda playfully exclaims, punching my right arm.

"nothing really happened other than the fact that we kissed," i said nonchalantly, which caused her to go anything but sane.

"kissed? you fucking kissed? woah woah, was it like a mom and dad kiss or i wanna fuck you in the janitors closet later kiss?"

i laughed, rolling my eyes at my hilarious best friend.

"i don't know, like i can't really describe it. it was really sweet but passionate and it was short but long," i stumble, trying to find the words to accurately depict the feelings i was trying to convey to jayda.

"it was fucking great, that's the easiest way i can explain it," i say laughing.

jayda laughs along for a few seconds and then her expression becomes stiff.

"what?"

"i just - i don't want you falling for a person who's not even gonna catch you. i know how he works, he makes you think he loves you and then just gets what he wants from you. you're too whole of a person to be half loved."

just as im about to respond i hear ricco's booming laugh coming from down the hall. my body involuntary shifts to where the sound is coming from, and meet ricco's eyes as he walks the halls. he casually lifts his chin up at me, giving me a nod. the fuck?? a nod? better than a verbal attack hut are you fucking serious.

"look i love you and ill talk to you later alright?" i quickly say to jayda as the bell rings, giving her a long hug.

"bye best friend!," she screams as she enters the classroom, causing me to chuckle.

my eyes roll back as two fingers plunge into me from behind, softly circling my clit. i whimper as the fingertips softly nudge the erected bulb, biting my lip.

"i think i got a better idea what to put inside there princess," a deep voice says into my ear before biting my earlobe.

unzipping noises occur behind me and my view is suddenly of his manhood. adam's manhood.

"oh my god!" i shriek, then immediately my mouth with my hand. i really don't need my mom coming in here seeing me drenched in my own juices.

i throw my head back frustratedly. why does this keep happening to me? on nights this happens, i usually just touch myself until i orgasm but that doesn't seem to satisfy me anymore. i need more. i need him.

picking up my phone from my nightstand with trembling hands, i unlock my home screen and click on contacts. i type in the letters "ri" and his name automatically pops up. pressing the call button, i put my phone up to my ear.

"hey you good?" he says alarmingly, picking up in two rings.

"yeah i just ... i need you," i breathe, biting my lip in anticipation to what he's gonna say.

"ill be there in 10. keep the window open princess."

i hang up the phone, looking down at it and cursing myself for doing that. but im low key proud of myself. and hella horny. ya girls about to get laid.

-----------

LMFAO I LOVE MELODY

but hey long time no see hope you enjoy