Chapter 12: Operation Camren: Phase I

Ally's POV

I didn't expect to walk in on Lauren and Camila making out on the couch, but I wasn't all that surprised. Even though they were too oblivious to realize, the rest of us knew that the crescent moon and half sun tattoos were supposed to complete each other. I'd started a group chat with Dinah and Normani right after our very first Waffle House group outing.

--Flashback--

July 27, 2016

Operation Camren Group Chat:

Ally: How long do you think Camren will take to realize that they're supposed to be together?

Normani: Camren?

Ally: CAMila & LauREN

Dinah: LMAO Smallz! We on the same page!

Normani: OMG! You think Camila's sun completes Lauren's moon too!?

Dinah: Obvs

Ally: Yeah! You think it's a coincidence that life put them in this situation? No, I think the Universe is up to something!

Dinah: How 'bout a bet? I bet by the end of 2016, they'll end up fucking each other!

Ally: Oh my gosh, Dinah! I don't wanna think about that!

Normani: I'm in! I bet by the end of the school year! June 2017!

Ally: Betting on the Universe's plans? Jesus, please forgive us. But, next September for me! About a year from now.

Normani: What's the wager?

Dinah: The two that lose gotta pay for the winner's spa day?

Ally: I could use a free spa day.

Normani: Me too.

Dinah: Too bad you'll be paying for mine.

Ally: I wouldn't be too sure about that Biggie.

September 1, 2016

Short Stack Ally: Oh my gosh! Lauren complimented Camila's voice today!

Mufasa: It's Camren yo!

Normanz: But Mila didn't even clap for Lo.

Mufasa: Walz is bad at being mean to people. She gonna come around. Just wait

November 24, 2016

Short Stack Ally: Aww, Lauren promised to be nice to Mila!

Normanz: Lo asked me what she thinks she can do to make things better!

Normanz: Before I was even afraid to say Mila's name in front of her. LOL.

Short Stack Ally: I think they need some time together without us. Let's think of something!

Mufasa: Walz comes back in 3 days. That's the night of the X-factor finale, so tell Ralph to record it, cuz Walz was gonna miss it. We gotta find a way to keep Ralph home alone when Walz comes back, so maybe they can watch it together or something.