Chapter 16: Pillow Talk

Dinah's POV

Normani and I continued hooking up almost every day. Sometimes she'd even skip her clubbing nights to stay home with me. At first, it just felt like two friends helping each other release sexual energy, but everything changed during my birthday weekend.

For my birthday week, my sisters Kamila and Funaki came to visit me with my 7-year-old sister, Regina, and my 3-year-old brother, Seth. Normani not only drove me to the airport to pick them up, but also offered to babysit the kids while my sisters and I treated ourselves to a spa day. When we came back home from the spa, we found Regina and Normani dancing to Destiny's Child in our living room while Seth jumped around, squealing at the top of his voice.

"Hell yeah, Bootylicious!" Funaki said and she and Kamila both went to join Normani. I grinned and took out my phone to capture the moment.

"Dinah! Look what I learned!" Regina shouted and did a cartwheel.

Normani gasped in delight, "Wow Gina! That one was a perfect 10! Gimme five, girl!"

"I'm gonna ask mom and dad if I can be a gymnast like you!" Regina said, hi-fiving Normani.

"I do!" Seth shouted and bent over in his attempt at a cartwheel.

Normani laughed, "Almost there Sethie!" She tickled him and my heart swelled at their laughter.

My siblings took over mine and Camila's room, so I roomed with Normani for the week. We were both laying on Normani's bed and talking while I was cuddled up against her chest.

"I thought you said that kids hated you and you hated them, but you were great with Gina and Sethie,"I said.

"Well, I do hate random kids that throw tantrums and shit, but Gina and Sethie are sweethearts."

"But you didn't know that before you hung out with them. How come you offered to babysit?"

"Your sisters came all the way up here for your birthday, DJ. Poor things had to take care of the kids all through the 6-hour flight. They deserved a relaxing spa day, and so did you after your last midterm. Besides, it didn't feel like babysitting at all. And, I convinced Gina to become a gymnast so it's all good."

My heart fluttered at Normani's words and I started placing small kisses all over her neck. "You," Kiss. "are," Kiss. "so," Kiss. "sweet!" Kiss.

Normani giggled and I kept kissing her skin. The playful kisses gradually transitioned into sensual ones and soon, I was sucking on her neck while she let out breathy moans.

"DJ," Normani whispered with her fingers tangled in my hair, "I need to give you your birthday present."

"Later. I'm busy," I said, licking her skin.

"Dinah please," Normani sighed.

I pulled back and said, "I already got my birthday present right here, Princess."

Normani rolled her eyes, but pulled me in for a deep kiss. I was just getting into it when she pulled back and said, "I want to go down on you."

My breath hitched. Up to this point, Normani had only used her fingers to make me release. When she did use her mouth, I was always wearing the strap on. I always thought that she'd feel uncomfortable performing oral sex on a girl, so I'd never talked to her about it.

"Mani, you don't have to. I know you've never been with a girl like that before, so I know how uncomfortable-"

Normani shut me up with another kiss, before saying, "I know. But when you go down on me, it feels so damn good. And since I didn't get you anything for your birthday, I wanted to do this for you."