Chapter 28: Say You Won't Let Go

Camila's POV

After a few days in Madrid, our group took the train to Seville. During our first night in Seville, Ally and I got cryptic text messages from Victoria, wanting us to secretly meet her in her room with my guitar. Ally and I had no idea what was going on, but when Lauren went to the bathroom, we took our chance and snuck out.

"Thanks for coming!" Victoria said when she opened the door to let us in.

"Where's Dinah?" I asked.

"She's on her nightly walk," Victoria said.

"Is everything okay?" Ally asked.

"Everything is fine. I just needed a huge favor. Mine and Dinah's four-year anniversary is the day that I leave Spain, so I wanted to do something special for her the night before and I was wondering if you guys can help me surprise her," Victoria said.

"Sure! What did you have in mind?" Ally asked.

I liked and got along with Victoria really well, but I'd been religiously shipping Norminah since their Completion, so, I was a little less enthusiastic about helping her out.

"I wrote Dinah a song and was wondering if you guys could help me arrange it. Our resort has a stage in the outdoor restaurant and I was thinking if we convinced the others to go eat there on my last night here, then I could serenade her. I already talked to the hotel and they said they'd love to help. What do you guys think? Do you think Dinah would like that?" Victoria asked tentatively.

"Yeah! I think she'll love it!" Ally said excitedly.

"That's so cute, Vicky! We'd love to help!" I gushed, thinking the idea was cute and would make Dinah really happy.

"Okay cool! Dinah just went on her walk and she usually takes two hours, so we have a solid hour to practice here," Victoria said.

"Okay, let's get started then!" Ally said.

In an hour, we'd arranged a majority of the song and decided that after Dinah went on her walks at night, we'd practice in Victoria's room till performance day.

"Please don't tell anyone else though. I want it to be a surprise and the less people that know about it, the better," Victoria said as we headed out.

"Don't worry, Vicky. We gotchyo back!" Ally said.

"Thank you so much ladies! This means a lot to me!" Victoria said, hugging both of us.

Victoria's song was so romantic that I was about to jump aboard the Vinah ship. Norminah who?

Dinah's POV

At first, I was apprehensive about spending a week with Normani and Kendrick, but any jealousy I felt toward them was heavily numbed by Victoria's presence. But soon it was time for Kendrick and Victoria to leave Spain. Ally and I were supposed to move into Normani's room afterwards, but after Troy joined us, I was supposed to share a room with Normani for two and a half weeks. And the idea of being in a room alone with Normani for such a long time was constantly eating at the back of my mind.

On Victoria and Kendrick's last night in Spain, Kendrick, Normani, and I really wanted to go out to eat, but Camila, Ally, and Victoria claimed that they were too tired and requested that we eat at the outdoor restaurant in the resort.

"Three against three. So, Lauren, you pick where to go," Kendrick said.

Lauren looked at everyone in confusion, but after a look from Camila, she yawned dramatically and said, "I'm a little tired too, so I vote for the resort."