Packing and Ariving

My pov.

Today I'm packing to go on summer vacation in Califorina. The only problem is that I have to leave my boyfriend. Luke Hemming. We've been dating for 3 years now. He has his own band with 3 of his friends. Calum Hood, Micheal Clifford, and Ashton Irwin. I feel like he is going to find someone better when I'm away for the summer.

"Babe." Luke say. "What's up?" I say. "I know that your scared that I'm going to replace you. But there is no one smarter, more beautful, wittful, caring, loving, unique, girl ever and I will never love anyone like I love you." he said which made me cry in happiness. "Luke no one have ever been as sweet to me as you." I said then quickly kissed him. "Now I know that guys will be hitting on you left and right, so I want to give you this." he said pulling a neckless out of his pocket "My mother gave it to me and told me to give to the love of my life and I know that I've found the love of my life, I love you now and forever." once he finished i was full on crying now.

The next day

I can't believe I have to leave my boyfriend for 3 months. Today I'm getting on a and plane to go to California. Well at least my best friend lives down there. Makayla Challet we've been best friends since kindergarten. I will be staying with her for the summer.

At the California Airport

I'm finally here after a 4 hour flight. "Makayla it's been forever since I've seen you" I say as I hug her "you won't believe what's happened." I say laughing which made her laugh.

Back at Makaylas house
Makaylas pov.

"Ok tell me everything that's happened in the last 3 years," I said I mean we have text and called but we haven't seen each other in 3 years. "Ok so like 2 weeks after you moved Luke and I started dating." she started but I interrupted her by saying "wait what why didn't you tell me?" "I'm sorry I didn't tell you a just felt like I needed to tell you in person but any way we are still together and yesterday he gave me this neckless and said ' My mother gave it to me and told me to give to the love of my life and I know that I've found the love of my life, I love you now and forever' " she said. "That's really sweet but we should get to bed its like 1am and we have plans for tomorrow." I said