Dreaming??

Hayes pov. 2 months later

God I'm so sick of seeing the commercials of Madison. They make me sick, I hate myself for losing her to this day. It's my fault that she isn't here with me and our son. It's all my fault. "Hey Hayes can help me with the kids I have to take them to the park" Jack asks me. "Ya sure" I said then went to started the car.
Makayla's pov.
Finally the guys are out of the house. Hold on my phone is ringing.
Government
Makayla
Hello
Hello is this Makayla Challet
Yes it is, may I ask who is calling and why
Im a federal agent and we have found Madison Grier.
Thank you so so so much you can't even imagine how happy I am right now thank you bye.
Bye
Wait why is a car pulling into the driveway. The boys better not be back already. I walk out side I see a federal agent getting out of the car and opening the back door. When he opens the door Madison gets out. "M-m-adison is it really you" I asks crying and almost falling to the ground. "Makayla please don't cry I'm here and everything will be ok." Madison said "Hayes will be so happy to see you. Wait you are so skinny, you have to eat like now" I said with tears running down my face as I pull her into the house. Once we got in there I made her some pizza. I gave her the whole thing because she has lost so much weight. "Ok Madison go get in the car I'm taking you to see Hayes" I say pushing her out of the door.
At the park
"HAYES HAYES" I yell with excitement in my voice then jack and Hayes looks at me, at soon as Hayes looks at me Madison gets out of the car. "Madison are you really here please say that I'm not dreaming." He said crying, falling to the ground "Hayes, your not dreaming I'm really here, I'm home they finally found me" Madison said but as soon as Madison said that he was not dreaming he began to cry even harder and just sat there. Madison ran to him, as soon as she got to him she sat down and pulled him into a hug. As soon as Hayes realized that this is real he kissed her back. "Madison I'm never letting go if you again."'Hayes said hugging her like his life depended on it, but at that moment I know it did. "Madison I love you so much, you have no idea what a mess I was with out you. Seeing the commercial about you missing tore me apart. I blamed myself everyday for losing you and I still do. Makayla and all the boys are the reason that I am here today." Hayes said lifting his shirt sleeves up showing Madison the cuts on his arms.
Flashback
"Why is it so quite. Wait where is Hayes and Jack. The kids are sleeping. Oh jack left a note, ok he went to the store." I said then heard something drop on the bathroom floor. It echoed. I'm going to go see what it was. I open the door and see a blade on the floor and Hayes sitting on the closed toilet crying with his arms bleeding. "Hayes why would you do this?" I ask him almost crying. "I miss her I missed her so much." Hayes said then passed out.
End of flash back
"Hayes promise me that you will never and I mean never do this again" Madison said crying. "I promise that I will never do it again." Hayes said calming down. "Stay here I'm going to going to get little Cameron" Hayes said smiling and running over it get him. "Hey little Cameron guess what mommy's back. Mommy's home, home for good" Hayes said picking up his son and bringing him to Madison. "My little boy, I can't believe that he is already 1 (A/N I know that he really is supposed to be like 6 months but this will make it better) I've missed so much, his first words, first steps, what was his first word?" Madison asks. "His first word was mama"' Jack said. "Jack oh I've missed you so much as well" Madison said picking Cameron up and giving Jack a hug. "Call all of the guys here I want to see them all" Madison said crying again.
Later that day at Makayla's house
"Ok everyone we have a surprise" I said "well what is it" Nash said and I can see that they are depressed.. "Come on out" I said then Madison walked out. "Madison I'm so glad that you are home." Jack J said running over and giving me a hug.