Hanging out

The next morning My pov.

I woke up and remembered that I'm in California for that summer with Makayla. "MADISON GET UP WE HAVE THINGS TO DO TODAY." Makayla yelled with a smile on her face. "Fine what are we doing?" I ask. "Well first I want to show you this picture of Luke kissing a girl that's on his instagram, then take you to meet my friends you will love them." She said but I was frozen in my spot after seeing that picture. "Ok one second I have to go make a phone call." I say walking out of the room because I already started to cry and I hate crying in front of people. I turn my phone on, go on to my contacts and find the one that says boyfriend. It rings for a few seconds then I hear "hey babe, I miss you and can't wait to see you." He says as happy as can be. "Ya sure you are that's why the night I leave you post a picture on instagram you you kissing another girl with a caption that said love of my life." I say now sobbing. "What do you mean." He says "ya now act innocent Makayla wouldn't make that up she showed me the picture Luke." I say "You know what Madison. Me and boys getting plane tickets to come down there as soon as possible and we are going to talk about this and figure this out together. I love you Madison, you should know that I would never do that, but I got to go book these tickets bye I love you" is all he say then hangs up. After that I go back in to my room and get dressed. I decided on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a plane white shirt with combat boots. When I walked out of my room into the living room I saw Makayla sanding there in a yellow sundress with white sandals. "Let's go" is all she said before pulling me out of her house. After a few minutes I saw a group of boys that I will idmet where cute. Makayla just ran up to them and gave them all a hug them came back to me and pulled me the group. "Guys this is my best friend Madison Martin." She said smiling "well it's about time we get it meet the famous Madison Martin, Makayla tells us all about your guys memories together. So is it true that you have known each other since kindergarten?" The boy with short brown hair,and  blue eyes asked "ummm y ya" I stumble over my words. I've never been good with new people. "Ok so Madison we know who you are I bet you are wondering who we are. Ok so I'm Nash Grier, this little dude right here is my young brother Hayes Grier. Then is Cameron Dallas, Jack Johnson, Jack Glinsky, Taylor Caniff, Shawn Mendes, Aaron Carpenter, and Carter Reynolds." Nash said "ok so Makayla has already planned all of ours day. So This is how it's gonna go. Madison and Hayes are first to spend time together for 2 hours then the rest of us get 1 hour." Nash said. "Ok I have a question why does Hayes have 2hours and the rest inky have 1hour?" I ask really confused right then my phone went off. It was Luke. "One second I have to take this" I say walking away. "What do you want Luke?" I ask "I just called to tell you that I can't wait to see you. I've book 4 plane tickets to California tomorrow." He said "Luke I don't want to see you, I don't want to talk to you, you will not convince that the photo is fake and that your not cheating on me." I scream in to phone and end the call. As I walk back to the group Hayes opens his arms and gives me a hug. Let's just say I really needed a hug right then. "Let's get out of here and get some ice cream I can tell you need some right now." Hayes says and we walk away. 

15 minutes later Hayes pov.

I can't believe this Luke guy is cheating on her. "So Madison what do want to know about me?" I ask "Ummm how about how old are you?" I ask. "I just turned 19 about a month ago." He said "well I'm about to turn 19 in a few months. What do you want to know" she asks "How about how many siblings do you have" I ask and I fell bad right away because her smile turns into a frown. "You don't have to answer that is you don't what to" I say right away "No No it's ok it's just I have a embarrassing number of siblings. I have 7 sibling a twin Paige that died at 9 months, then I have 2 full siblings Destney and Devon, 4 half siblings Summer, Dayven, Millanaha, and Marley." She says with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "Well I have 3 siblings, 2 full and 1 half. Will who is 26, Nash who I is 21 and then it's my only sister skylynn flyod, we have the same mother but a different dad." I explained "So what do you want to do, I heard that the carnival is in town." "Really I've only been to this little tiny carnival is my home town which is also very small. Can we go please?" She begged. "Yes we can go" I said smiling. "Yay" she exclaimed. "Madison has anyone ever told you that your very beautiful." I ask her. "Um ya my so called boys does but I don't believe him anymore, I'm starting to think that he was just using me, was just with me until someone else better came into town or until I left. I mean the day befor I left we where sitting in my room just talking then he said My mother gave it to me and told me to give to the love of my life and I know that I've found the love of my life, I love you now and forever, I'm sorry I just felt like I couldn't tell Makayla, and that's not even the worst part, him and his band are flying in tomorrow. I'm sorry I just need to get that off my chest." She said crying. I hate to see her cry. "Madison it's ok. I get it you felt like you had to tell someone. If you ever need to talk about anything I'm here for you." I said 

The next day Luke's pov.

I can't wait to land I'm on the plane right now, I can't wait to find Madison and apologizes and prove that I didn't cheat on her. 

30 minutes later 

Yes it's finally landed. Im going to call her and see if she will pick us up. "Hey Madison" I say in to the phone. "What do you want now?" She asked really mad "I was just wondering in you could come get us  from the airport?" I ask scared of her answer "fine I'll be right there guve me 15 minutes" She said and hung up.

15 minutes later 

When she got here she was with another guy and she looked happy, she was smiling and laughing, I didn't like it. "So who's this" I ask as soon as I said it Micheal, Calum, and Ashton walked out to my side but wher confused because they don't know that Madison mad at me. "Luke this is my friend Hayes Grier" she says emotionless. "Well can we talk when we get back to Makayla's place." I ask "whatever" is all she says while rolling her eyes. As I was about to walk away this Hayes guy grabes my arm and askes "Why did you cheat on her?" "Listen I didn't cheat on her I was invited to one of my friends party and I went. This girl was drunk, and the three guys that are with we where not invited, anyway she came onto me and kissed me, that night I also lost my phone, someone took my phone and posted the photo. Oh and just to let you know I still don't have my phone." I explained and Hayes looked like he believed me "do you believe me?" "Yes I believe you, just to let you know when she told me she was crying really hard." He said and walked away.

Back at the house. Ashton's pov.

When we got there Madison looked at Luke and and pointed the the living room, the first thing I heard was Madison yell "how could you cheat on me." Me and the guys heard that and walked in and yelled at Luke "Why would you cheat on Madison?" "Great now you guys know, sit down I'll explain everything so this is what happened I was invited to one of my friends party and I went. This girl was drunk, and the guys where not invited so they couldn't get in, anyway she came onto me and kissed me, that night I also lost my phone, someone took my phone and posted the photo. Oh and just to let you know I still don't have my phone. Madison please believe me, I would never cheat on you, that's why I gave you that necklace, like I said my mom gave it to me to give to the love of my life, and you are." Luke said now crying "Luke I believe you." Madison said now crying into Luke's chest. "Yay your not mad at each other anymore." I said "what did you mean I was never mad at Madison." Luke said "oh your weren't mad at here that Madison came to the airport with a guy" I ask "what no she's allowed to hage out with guys that aren't us." Luke said

I know it's a long chapter but I hope you like it. I will be updating more often. Love ya