Graduating?

makayla pov

It's been to long years of college me and Madison graduate today. Yeah I know that when you want to become a teacher it takes four but me and Madison know everything and we didn't take any of our breaks we just went right through school. The sad thing is the boys told us at they couldn't make it to our graduation, I miss my jack. Jack and Hayes left the other day to go to Skylynn's Graduation. Skylynn is only supposed to be in 10th grade but sine she took all of the classes she needed and got all of her criedets she is graduating early. Her graduation was yeasterday. Madison and I are wearing the prettiest dresses ever.

Makayla's dress

Madison's dress

Madison's dress

Any way right now Madison and I are about to go on stage, when I get a text from Jack that says "look in the front row"

Any way right now Madison and I are about to go on stage, when I get a text from Jack that says "look in the front row". I show Madison the text, and she just had this evil smirk on her face like the time she pushed me into my high school crush then ran away. "What do you have planned?" I ask kinda scared. "No reason." Madison said still smirking. We are go walking on stage. As soon as I walk on stage I look to the front row like the text said and I saw Jack, Lukas and all of other magcon boys. Now I have to make my speech. "Hello everyone, congratulations to all of you that have graduated today. These two years have gone by really fast and I couldn't be happier. Me and my best Firend have been through a lot these past two years and we hope that we go through everything else together. These two years wouldn't have happened if it werent for jack and all of my friends. To all of you that I have Met throughout college thank you for being our friends and helping me through everything I couldn't do it without you. I was suppose to graduate after two more years but me finishing in two years is what I wanted to and I just knew everything that I was going for this year. College for me was the easiest that it could ever be and I can't wait to hopefully get a teaching job. Good luck everyone that graduated and hope to see you around." When I was done Madison and I got out diplomas and ran off to Hayes and Jack. After I gave jack a hug I look over to Hayes and Madison, but the weird is that Madison look like she about to cry and Hayes looks like he just say a ghost. "Madison what's wrong?" I ask her "Well um Makayla remember when I went to that doctor appointment." Madison asked "ya why" I said "well that day the doctor told me that I wasn't able to have my own children." Madison said now crying. "Madison that's ok that's means you can adopt and give children homes they deserve." Jack said. "Ya I mean we could do that, dang it Jack now I want to do that right now" Madison said laughing.

At home. My pov.

I can't believe that we did this. We invited all of our friends, and family, and when I say all I mean all. We have my family, Hayes family, Jacks family, and all of the other magcon boys families. We are at home and my dad ran off somewhere with Makayla's child. Makayla and I are about to get in the pool.

                                                                Makayla swimsuit

                                                                                   My swimsuit 

"Makayla Glinisky are you trying to kill me" Jack said smirking. "Mabey I am, Mabey I'm not" Makayla said laughing and jumping into the pool. I was about to jump in when Hayes grabbed my waist and pulled me inside. "Hayes what's wrong?" I ask him. "Nothing I just want to talk to you." Hayes said "ok well what do you want to talk about." I ask. "Madison when you told me that you can't have children it broke my heart. I want to see your belly grow. I want to have our own family Madison. Madison I want to tell you that no matter what I will always love you. Madison I will always love you no matter what anyone says." Hayes says smirking as he gives me a kiss, which quickly became heated.

The next morning.

I woke up the next morning up in bed snugging into Hayes chest. I carfully get out of Hayes grip without waking him so I could go and make breakfast. I decide to make make waffles, bacon, eggs, and sausage. Right after I finish cooking the food I hear foot steps coming down the stairs hoping it's Hayes but nope it's Makayla and Jack. "Ugh your not who I wanted what ever. Jack can you go wake Hayes up." I ask him. "Ya sure." He said running offc "WITHOUT WATER AND DONT RIP THE BLANKETS OFF." I yell which made Makayla laugh with a smirk on her face. "Shut up Makayla." I said laughing. "Madison you didn't" Makayla said laughing. "That's not you business." I said "no but it is your business. Makayla said laughing falling on the ground. "Hey what I'd miss." Hayes asked. Makayla was about to answer until I cover her mouth and I aid "nothing nothing at all." "Umm ok I know your lieing. You will tell me." Hayes said "fine but I will tell you later." I said. "Ok tell me" Jack said then Makayla grabbed his hand and ran off. "Whatever" I say walking in to the living room. "Tell me now please" Hayes said "ok I was making breakfast Makayla and Jack came down I asked in to wake you up within water and without rioting the blanket off. Once jack left the room Makayla knew what happened I said shut up, she said did you I said none of your business then she said but it is yours then she started laughing." I said as Hayes laughs "Wow Hayes real mature." I say now laughing.