New Beginnings

Makayla's pov.
Right now we are all leaving the hospital. We are all going to my house because the boys said that they had a surprise there for us. I'm kinds scared because last time they said that I ended up getting food poisoning.

45 minutes later
Oh god we are about to walk through the door, help I'm scared. When Madison opens the door I see everyone including my son Lucas. I haven't seen him since jack left for tour. I give jack the baby and pick Lucas up. Once I set him down I se everyone smiling except for Shawn, Taylor, Aaron and Grayson and I know why Shawn and Taylor are not smiling but Aaron and Grayson look confused. "Aaron Grayson what's up you look confused?" I ask them "well everyone has been congratulating us and we don't know why?" Aaron said which made me laugh. "Aaron Grayson have you checked your Instagram notifications lately?" I ask them "no why" Grayson asks "Go look." Is all I say "ok." They say and I can tell that they are nervous. "Oh my god no way you named your baby after us" Aaron said with the biggest smile. "Yes we did. Didn't you wonder why Cameron and Nash where so happy?" Madison asked them "well ya but we didn't ask." Aaron said. "You two are something else. Hayes and I named our baby after them" Madison said laughing at Cameron and Nash. "Ok can we have you attention please." Jack and Hayes said "thank you so Makayla Madison we have another surprise for you both, so close your eyes and hold out your hands" Hayes said smile so we closed our eyes and held out our hand when our eyes closed I heard a lot of no ways but let's see. When I open my eyes I look and Madison first and see that she is looking at me. When I look down I see a plane 4 plane tickets to go to Bangor. "Jack ho how did you afford these?" I ask smiling "don't worry about it just go pack we leave tomorrow morning" Jack said "same goes to you Madison we have to get home so you can pack so let's go." Hayes said pulling Madison out the door and into the ca then coming back to grab the baby from Cameron.

My pov. The next day already in Bangor
I can't believe that they did this but my dad will be so happy. When we get up the stairs I wait for everyone to get up the stairs so I can opt the door. When we walk in I hear my dad coming when he sees Makayla and I he had the biggest smile ever on his face. "Madison Makayla wait who is this?" He asks pointing to Jack "dad that is Makayla's husband remember"I say "oh ya wait what about the children who had children?" He asks "well dad Makayla has two boys the toddler is her older Lucas remember them Makayla and I both and baby boy. Makayla Nasser hers Aaron Gray Glinisky and I named mine Cameron Hamilton Grier. Do you want to hold Cameron?" I ask him and he instantly smiles. I crab Cameron out of his carrier and give him to my dad, right then Tarynn and Destney walk out Tarynn's wanted to hold Aaron at I asked Destney to watch Lucas so I could talk to everyone. "Ok so I was thinking instead of selling the house why don't we give it to my parents so they actually have room to breath, and watch all of the kids they babysit." I explain and Makayla was smiling and nodding her head. "I like that idea" Jack and Hayes said at he same time. "Ok so how about this we ask my parents if they can watch the kids and we send out stuff home and the boys with get it to our places and we will give my parents some money to get them out of the house so we can get all of there stuff into the house" I like that Madison and I think it will work because we are here for 2 month so how abou we send you parents to hotel but we pay for it but they take the kids with them." Hayes said then gave me a kiss on the top of my head. "Ok so let's get this plan started Madison and I will got convince her parents and send her sibiling with them so we will need 3 rooms let's go" Hayes said. Once we where done talking we went to talking with Makayla and Jack we went and talked to my parents and some how convinced them. So we gave them the money for the rooms and food so we have to start. We are driving to the house right now to ship all of out stuff home. "Ok where here jack and Makayla you got the top floor, Madison and I have the bottom floor let's go." Hayes said smiling.

3 hours later Hayes pov.
We finally have everything out off our old house. And the last truck just left. Now we have to go back to Madison's parents house to pack there things and get it to the house. When we get there Jack and Makayla are packing the important things and Madison and I are getting them new bed frames, beds, and all of the stuff we will need to decorating there rooms.