Makayla's Wedding

Makayla's pov.

It's been 2 weeks since I told everyone I was pregnant, so we are getting married way earlier then planed so we don't have to get a new dress. Today's my wedding. I'm getting married to Jack Glinisky. Right now I'm on the beach in the tent getting ready with Madison's help. I'm in my dress, sitting in a chair while Madison does my hair and makeup.

 I'm in my dress, sitting in a chair while Madison does my hair and makeup

As soon as Madison's dad walked in

As soon as Madison's dad walked in. He's walking we down the aisle. If you don't know Madison's dad is the father I never got to have. He took me in when times got rough. He basically adopted me, I lived with them for a while. "Is it time," I ask her dad. "Ya it's time Makayla." He says smiling talking my hand and watching Madison walk down right before me. When it's my turn I look at her dad and smile then look down the aisle and when the music startes Jack turns towards me and when he sees me he gets the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

The I do's

P-paster

M-Makayla

Jack G-J

P-Jack do you take Makayla to be your wife now and forever?

J-I do

P-Makayla do you take Jack to be your husband now and forever?

M-I do

P-You may kiss the bride.

When he said that Jack pulled me close and kissed me. The kiss was not full of hunger and need but love and possion. When we pulled apart I saw Madison first and she had the same look on her face as when I told her about my ex Josh, now that was back in high school. The look was not mad, anger,happy, or confused but sad. She looks like she did when as she use to say 'broke' I'm going to talk to her later. Jack is now pulling me down the aisle.

At the reception

"Hey jack I'm going to go talk to Madison, is that ok?" I ask him. "Of course she's your best friends." He says as I walk over to Madison. "Hey Madison can I talk to you?" I ask her "of course you can talk to me about anything." She says "ok good. I just want to ask after Jack and I said I do why did you look sad?" I ask "because Makayla your married now and have a baby on the way. Makayla can't you see that I'm losing you, Makayla I can't lose you, but I am, when this baby is born I'm just going to be a ex best friend, because this baby is going to be you new best." She said crying and Hayes is now walking over to us. "What happened?" He asks really confused. "She just told me that she thinks that she's losing me, that when this baby is born she's just going to be an ex best friend." I explained now crying and now jack in coming over. "What happened?" He asks "Madison just told me that she thinks that she's losing me, that when this baby is born she's just going to be an ex best friend." I explain once again and pulled out my phone to post a photo.

" I explain once again and pulled out my phone to post a photo

I posted on instagram @soontobeMrs.gilinsky The caption says @MadisonGrier your my best friend and nothing will ever change that. Just because I'm having a child doesn't mean that you will lose me as a best friend because we are more than best friends we are sister now and forever.