Planning

A few months later. Makayla's pov.

It's been about 6 months since Jack proposed and Hayes asked Madison out. They are now living together, but everytime I spend the night Hayes stays out late Madison asks where he was and the he screams that it is none of here bunissnes. Honestly I feel like Hayes just doesn't like Madison anymore and that kills me because Madison loves him. She was with Luke for 3 years and when we found out that he was cheating, she look so broken, which was a look that I've seen on her many times. Right now I'm going to talk to Hayes while Madison is helping  Jack pick out his tux because she is like this fashion expert or something.  I walk up there front door and knock. "Hayes its Makayla open up." I say "what do you want Makayla." He asks and he seems really nervous about something. "I just want to talk." I say "ok" he says letting me in "what's up." He asks "Are you cheating on Madison?" I ask getting right to the point. "WHAT NO WHAT WOULD YOU THINK THAT?" He yelled asking "because every time I spend the night you come home late and then Madison asks where you where and you yell at her saying it's not her bunissnes. Plus when I'm not here she comes to me and tells me." I explain "fuck. Nobody knows what's I'm doing, what I'm doing is personally designing a ring for her. I'm planning on proposing to her, but I bet she thinks that I'm cheating in her. I love Madison I really love her. I would never hurt her, because everytime she hurts I hurt. That's why when Luke cheated on her and she ran away I ran after her when nobody else did." He said now crying "what do I do Makayla, you've known her to longest out of all of us." "Yes I have but that doesn't mean I know here the best. Hayes she tells you things that she doesn't even tell me. She trusts you like her trust has never been broken. She loves you like her heart has never been shattered. I know a lot about Madison but you know even more then I do Hayes all you have to do is think and put effort, love, and passion into it." I explain "oh and when is the ring gonna be done?" "Um later today why?" He asks confused "perfect I have a plan. Ok so Madison and I are wedding planning today so when you get the ring message me and tell me, so I can lead her to the place that you took her when Luke cheated on her. You will be there but hiding but all the other guys will be there and I will have Jack rent it out for today but, I will sing one of here favorite songs and you can propose" I explain once again. "Makayla that's perfect." I say hugging her.  

1 hour later  My pov.

Makayla just walked through the door with a smirk on her face. I know what that means it's time to go. "Madison come we have to go pick out my dress and your brides." Makayla said pulling  e out of the house and into the car. "Makayla what time are we going to be back?" I ask. "Later tonight."  Is all she said 

At the dress place 

"Madison I think I found the one." Makayla says excitedly holding it up 

" Makayla says excitedly holding it up 

"Ok now it's time to find the bridesmaids dresses." I said so Makayla remembered because I can tell that she totally forgot."oh ya sorry Madison I forgot let's go" she said and started to walk but stoped when she saw the dress she wanted for the bridesmaids.

"Makayla that is beautiful

"Makayla that is beautiful." I say in awe of the of the dress, it was absolutely beautiful. 

At Makayla's 

"Oh Makayla do you want to see the photos of the tux for the groom and the groomsmen?" I ask "uh yeah." She said walking over to me. "Ok theses are them. Here is the tux for the groom." I say 

"And this one is for the groomsmen

"And this one is for the groomsmen." I say 

"Wow you and Jack did a marvelous job

"Wow you and Jack did a marvelous job." Makayla said smiling