Jack's surprise

2 months later Jacks's pov.

Its been 2 months since Madison broke up with that jerk, since then her and Hayes have been getting really close. It kills me knowing that Hayes likes her and she might not like him back. "Hey Jack can I talk to you in private" Madison asked "ya sure" I answer back really confused why she wants to talk to me about something and not Hayes or Makayla. "What's up?" I ask "Well I like Hayes." She said really fast but I somehow understood her. "Madison that's magnificent, Hayes like you to but you didn't hear it from me. You should go tell him come on go tell him or I will tell him." I said and waited like 10 seconds then yelled "HAYES I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU." I screamed and he came running in "what happened who died" he said out of breath "Good now you both are in the room and are not leaving until you two tell each other how you feel about one another" I said walking out and locking to door. 

Hayes pov.

"Hey" is all i say. "Hey" she says back. "Ok I will just tell you how I feel. Madison I like you." I say really nervous of what she is going to say. She says "Hayes I like you to." Is all she says and when she does I kiss her not with need or hunger but with love and passion. When I kissed her I felt something in my stomach. It was something I've never felt befor. "Madison will you be my girlfriend?" I ask "Hayes are you kidding yes I would love to be your girlfriend." She says "let's get out of here.  GLINSKY LET US OUT WE'ER DATING, LET US OUT AND WE WILL EVEN PROVE IT" Jack unlocks the door and says "prove it." I take that as my que to kiss her with as much passion and love I have. "Ok ok I get it you guys are together. Now Hayes we have to go and set up." Jack said "set up for what?" Madison asks i look around and say "Jack is planing on proposing to Makayla this evening and it will take a little while to set up so can you keep Madison busy and away from beach." He said kissing my cheek "ok that just means that I get to spend that day with my Best Friend." She say then I kiss her and go with Jack to let up.

15 minutes later

"Glinsky where here" I say knocking him out of his day dream. 

1 hour later 

We finished. We have finally got it perfect.

7 hours later Makayla's pov.

Ok Madison has been dragging me around all day. Dont get me wrong I love spending time with my best friend but something seems weird. She wanted to go shopping. SHE HATES SHOPPING. Right now she is pulling me to the beach and put a blindfold over my eyes. "Madison are planing on killing me?" I ask laughing "ok I'm going to pass you on to Cameron now so bye Makayla see you tomorrow." She said "what do you mean tomorrow?" I ask. Ok so Cameron just lead me somewhere and told me to sit so I did. The next thing I know Hayes has romoved my blind fold Jack G is now sitting in front of me and Nash has given us menus. Taylor came and gave us our food. 

5 minutes later 

Everyone just left besides Madison who just started singing a thousand years. I turn to look and Madison, I never knew she had a beautiful voice. She always refused to sing infront of people. When I turn back around a see Jack kneeling besides me. "Makayla Challet when I first met you I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you. Once I started to like you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you with all my heart I afraid to lose you. So Makayla will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asks me, by now I'm crying all I can manage to get out it yes.