Too Busy Making Out

Penelope

I walk through the door of our flat to see Baz laying stomach down on the couch with his chin resting on Simon's lap, who's cramped into the small space between Baz and the chair arm, smiling down at his boyfriend like a dork.

"Oh, fucking hell!" I exclaim dropping various thinks from the grocery bag I'd been holding in my left hand. It made both of them jump out their skins. I was going to tell them I was back in words that weren't swear words. Both are looking at me, Simon is just staring at my face while Baz is looking me up and down, his eyes scanning across the floor where the groceries had rolled across the ground.

"Penelope, such a nice, elegant entrance." Baz was actually smiling at me, like a genuine smile. He stopped calling me 'Bunce' all the time a while ago even though he still calls me and Simon by our last names if he's pissed of at us, though he's rarely ever pissed of at Simon.

"Just ignore me. Carry On. I don't exist." I walk through to the kitchen, just as I'm nearly in the kitchen I see Baz resting his chin on Simon's thigh again and Simon running his hands through Baz's hair. I hate interrupting them when they're like this but I do still live in this flat and even though Baz doesn't he might as well because he's here practically all the time, he even stays the night sometimes.

Then I realise I need to go back and pick up the apples and loaf of bread of the living room floor but as soon as poke my head round the door hole I realise Simon and Baz don't want to be disturbed. Baz has propped his elbows on Simon's thigh and his hand is resting on the back of Simon's neck. Simon's hands are cupping Baz's face and he's lowered his face so he's at Baz's level. They're kissing with their eyes closed so they don't notice me gaping at them. I carefully step out of the kitchen and grab the food before they have a chance to notice me.

I look around the kitchen and sigh with disappointment. They didn't even put any of the food for breakfast away and they didn't wash the dishes either.

To busy making out, I think. I smirk to myself and unfold my arms. Although it sickens me slightly I have to admit, their relationship is really sweet. I smirk to myself again and get on with putting the crap away.

Please read me
Hey. So another day another Simon and Baz fanfic anyway I just wrote this because I wanted to write a nice SnowBaz fanfic. Because there may be some darker stuff so I kicked it off with an nice short one. And like I said in the last fanfic it's the second of many. And I'm actually working on another one as you're reading this. But if anyone has any suggestions, yell them at me. :-)
So until next time,
Bye!!