Pocky

Third Person POV

Baz is sitting at his desk on a rainy Saturday morning attempting to study for a test on Monday, when his roommate, Simon Snow comes bounding into the room holding a small red cardboard box. Although Simon has interrupted Baz's studying, he merely glances at Simon through his eyelashes and returns his gaze to the page.

"Hello, Snow. Could you maybe not burst in hear like a hyperactive madman when I'm trying to study?" Baz mutters, turning the page of his textbook slowly. Baz hears Simon sigh audibly and walk over to his bed and flop down on it.

"OK, I'll keep it in mind next time," Simon says this somewhat sarcastically in order to annoy his roommate, then continues in a lighter, happier voice, "So, Baz, I found this thing online called the 'pocky challenge'. I wanted to try it, but Penelope said she couldn't because she was studying. So will you do it with me?"

Baz can't help but laugh at this, although he tries not to, he lets out a small chuckle under his breath. He turns in his seat to look at his blonde haired roommate and pointedly raises his eyebrows.

"Please Baz. Pretty, pretty please." Simon begs from across the room, staring at the raven haired boy with wide, pleading eyes. Baz pushes his chair away from his desk and stands.

"Oh, fine. What do I have to do?" Simon jumps to his feet at that, his eye wide once again, but with excitement this time.

"Sit on your bed," Baz raises his eyebrows at this, in attempt to mock and tease Simon, although that is his motivation for a lot of the things he does. Simon takes a seat next to Baz, causing the latter to raise his eyebrows more, "OK, so I'm going to take a pocky," Simon pulls out a thin biscuit stick covered in chocolate, that was apparently a pocky. Baz nods looking down at the pocky like Simon, "And put it in my mouth." Baz laughs again slightly.

"Do you actually realise how ridiculous you sound?" Baz sounds amused and Simon notices it, but doesn't mention it. Simon places the pocky between his teeth.

"So then once this is in mine mouth, put your mouth around the other end." Simon continues, his voice muffled slightly by the pocky in his mouth. Baz let's out a snorty, juvenile laugh. The puts his mouth and the other end of the biscuit stick.

Now this was the bit Simon was dreading telling Baz about. "And we both have to reach the middle before it breaks."

Baz lowers his eyebrows this time. Just the thought of their lips being that close was enough to toy annoyingly with his emotions. Baz watches as Simon moved his mouth forward, then copies his roommate, his eyes focused on the boy. They repeat this several times until they aren't too far apart.

Simon's eyes flutter closed, lulling Baz into doing the same. His eyelids feel as though they had weights attached to them, so he lets them close.

Both boys move forward at the same time, their lips merely brushing one another's. This was the case until Simon, loving the feeling of Baz's lips, pushes forward. Baz reacts by pushing back, unsure of how to go about this.

The tastes of chocolate and biscuit lingers in the boys' mouths, but neither care. All they care about in this moment is each other.

----------

Hello!
So I tried to write in third person. Please tell me how good it is. (Although I think I might stick to first person until I've practice's more.
Bye!!