What if?

Baz

Baz?" I turn over to face my boyfriend.

"Yes?" I say impatiently. I'm trying to sleep

"What if, I never I kissed you?" I sigh. We've had this conversation a million times and I don't even think that's an exaggeration.

"Then I'd be dead and you'd be living happily with Bunce." I say becoming increasingly impatient. He frowns and looks slightly pained, damn. I wish I could take it back.

"So...you're doubting my love for you?" Now I'm plain confused. I feel my jaw fall open and my eyes go wide.

"First of all, what does that question have to do with the conversation and second...I never meant that." I say changing my voice and expression to be softer.

"Because...you're saying that if you died I'd still be happy." He says matter-of-factly, looking down at the bed sheets instead of me. I place my hand on his arm.

"Well I can't speak for you, Snow, but that would not be the case with me. At. All." I answer him, I had to think about that for bit. I really didn't know how to answer him.

"It wouldn't be the case with me either." He says, his voice small and quiet.

"Well there, now go to sleep." I say, pulling him down to rest his head on the crook of my neck. He snuggles in whilst wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my hands in his hair and pull him closer to me.

"I love you, Baz."

"I love you more, Snow."

He looks up at me, "Don't call me that. Call me Simon." I laugh and he pouts.

"I won't do it again..." I stop and think for a second. I smirk, "babe."

"I like that even more." He says smiling at me. He rests his head back on my chest.

" 'Night, Baz."

I smirk again, "G'night, babe." He laughs again and I feel against my skin. The breath of Simon.

My Simon.