Dogs and Tattoos

Hey...
So I'm actually leaving a note at the start of this just to clear a few things up. 1. In this story Baz has a tattoo, 2. It takes place after Carry On.
That's all for now, hope you enjoy.

Simon

"But Baaaaaz, I really want a dog." I whined at my boyfriend, who momentarily glances up from making tea to look at me sitting on the counter with a sympathetic smile.

"I know you do, Simon, Crowley, who doesn't know." He says laughing slightly, "But you know that I'm allergic to the fur and the neighbours hate pets." Baz states, placing his hand over mine. I do know all these things he told me, jeez I should I've heard them (and another million reasons) before. I smirk then, I have the perfect idea.

"I didn't stop you from getting a tattoo." I say flipping over his hand that was resting on my hand, perfectly revealing the purple and black letters scrawled in cursive on his right wrist. I watch the blush creep into his cheeks, clearly showing his embarrassment.

"Well that's because you didn't know I was getting one." He says matter-of-factly, returning to his cool self. He turns again pouring milk into our drinks. I sigh, nothing is ever going to make him change his mind. He does have good reasons, it's just that I am incredibly stubborn.

"What if, I let you name it?" I say, I'm clutching at straws now. I bet Baz is fed up of hearing the phrase 'what if' because I've been using it constantly to try and persuade him to let me get a dog. This time it's his turn to sigh.

"Simon," He says exasperated, I smile. I wearing him down and at some point (hopefully soon) he'll get so fed up of listening to me whine that he'll cave and let me get a dog. "Do you actually listen to any of my reasons?"

"Yeah, 'course I do. They're quite good reasons actually." I say looking at the roof. He puts the lid on the milk and turns to me again, this time he's frowning but his eyes still look sort of sympathetic.

"Then drop the conversation. I have good enough reasons to not let you get a dog." He says almost slightly irritated. It makes me pout a little and he snickers. "What are you five?" He asks sarcastically.

"No...I just..." I sigh again and hop of the counter, Baz offers me the drink and I take it. Following him from the kitchen, I could swear I see him smile a little which makes me pout again. He sits down on the sofa, putting his arm behind where I usually sit.

"Come on." He says motioning towards the empty space next to him. He frowns when he notices me just looking. "Oh Simon, I'm sorry. Is this about getting a dog, I really am sorry." He says extremely sincerely. I frown now, I know he hates it when he disappoints me, I also know he kicks himself when he makes me frown. He obviously thinks he's causing me to do both, even though he's not the one or thing making me sad.