Chapter#1 || Moving

(Eri photo)

" Are you done, Ema? " Asked Eri as she pick up the boxes. " Yeahh!! "

Ema put the boxes inside the truck, " And there's the last one! "

The Hinata's was walking and search for their new family's house. And Eri looked at Ema who looked pale so, She asked her, " Are you alright, Ema? "

Ema looked at her worried sister and smiled, " Yeah! I'm fine... We're almost there anyways!! "

Juli, who was on Ema shoulder shrieked, " To the battlefield! "

Eri, who understand Juli just giggled.

They walked until they saw a huge apartement that had the name of sunshine residence and they saw two males with their trucks already there.

Eri walked in front of Ema, " Hello.. I'm Eri and this is my little sister, Ema. Please take care of us. " She introduced and bowed and Ema followed her.

" Hey there, we had them take your stuffs to your rooms already. " Said the older one as he smiled kindly. " I'm the oldest, Masaomi. And this is the youngest, Wataru. " He introduces while placing his hand on Wataru's shoulder.

Eri looked at him and she smiled, " Konnichiwa.. "

" Hello Onee-sans! " Wataru chirps. And Ema looked at him and blushes, " H-hello.. " She stutters.

Ema and Eri then looked at Masaomi, " We'll looking forward to living with you. "

Masaomi smiled, " We're looking forward to having you. " He guiding them inside the house.

While walking, Juli appeared again and said, " Hmm.. These two are harmless than I expected. " Juli mutters to Ema and Eri while Eri just hummed in amusement.

Masaomi leads them to the elevator and took them to their room in 4th floor.

" This is Ema's room while Your room Eri-san, is 3 doors from here. I'll leave you two alone to unpack. You can meet your other brothers in living room. " He informs and give them their keys room.

Eri took it, " Thank you Masaomi-san.. and please call me Eri.. we are going to be a siblings anyways. " She said and smiling slightly and Masaomi smiled softly, " Okay, Eri. Call me nii-san yes? "

Eri nodded and walked further the hallways while Masaomi took Wataru's hand and disappeared and Ema walked into her room. She opened the door and smiled. She began to unpack.

She began to design her room and cleaned it.

She put her clothes inside the board and sighed happily, " Done! "

THUMPH!

A thumph was heard from down the hallway and Eri opened her door. She looked around and her Juli screeching which make her panic.

" Ema! " She ran toward Ema's room to see Ema wasn't in there and saw Juli instead. " She left me! She's left alone with that wolves! " Juli shouts while he running around the hallways.

Eri groaned, " Wait! Juli! " She cashed after him but Juli went into the elevator leaving Eri. She just sighed desperately and took the stairs.

Eri spots Ema and make her ways to Ema while she was talking with a white haired man. Eri smiled at Ema and looked at the man, " Hello.. " she greeted.

" H-Hello.. " Stutters Ema and the man slowly approaches Ema and hug her. Eri looked at him, make sure he didn't do anything to her little sister.

" Thisi is nice to meet you hug! " The male grins and he tightens his hugs which make Ema blush. Eri just sighed and smiled.