Chapter#3 || Her Job

She woke up when she heard her phone rings. She sat on her bed and looked who's calling and then, she raised her eyebrow, ' Private number? '

She then realized who it was and sat straightly and took a deep breath before answered the call. " Yes? "

" Oh.. Yes.. Understood. I'll be there in a hour. " She said in her straigth voice before ended the call. She looked around her room in serious eyes before decided to take a bath and prepared for something.

After took a bath, she walked to the dining room to search for breakfast and was surprised to see Ukyo preparing breakfast. " Good morning Ukyo-san.. "

Ukyo jumped, " Ah.. Good morning, Eri.. You're so early. "

" Ahh.. Yes... " She said, didn't want to said anything else. " Do you need some help? " Asked Eri offering help and Ukyo smiled at her. " Could you preparing the table? "

She nodded, " Okay.. "

The breakfast almost ready when Ema appeared. " Good morning, Ema.. " Eri kissed her forehead softly and Ema smiled, " Good morning Nee-san. "

" Good morning Ukyo-san. " Ema bowed and Ukyo nodded, " Good morning. "

" Do you need some--- " Ema was cut off by the ding of elevator and she turned around to see Wataru who rubbed his eyes sleepily.

" Ohayou.. Onee-chans! "

Eri crouched down and kissed his forehead, " Ohayou Wataru-chan. "

" Ohayou Wataru-chan.. " Ema ruffled his hair softly. Wataru looked at them happily, " I'm happy! You'll be having breakfast with us from now on. " He grinned.

Ema smiled, " Yes.. I'll be looking forward to it. "

Eri pat his head and she looked at the newcomer, " Good morning Yuusuke. "

" Morning! " Greeted Ema to Yuusuke and Yuusuke avoided Ema and walked towards the table.

Ema positioned herself while Eri sat beside Kaname.

Yuusuke growled and looked at her. Eri gave him a confusion looks, " What's wrong Yuusuke? "

" Why aren't you ready for school!? "

Ukyo pipped in, " Yuusuke's right.. You must be ready for school Eri. "

Eri gave them a confusion looks as she looked at Ema. Ema didn't know what to say and Eri realized something. " Oh! So that's why.. "

Everyone looked at her.

" Well.. I don't know what to say, but... " She said while giggled slightly which make everyone confused and blushed at her. " I already finished my school you know.. "

Everyone gave her a shocked look.

" WHAT!? " Yuusuke shouted? " No way!! How old are you anyway!? You look like you're 18!! "

Eri looked at him, surprised. " Really? I didn't know I looked that young.. " She giggled.

" I'm 24 by the way.. " She shrugged lightly and Ukyo looked at her, " Really? You don't look like that. "

Eri nodded, " Yeah.. And I have a work to do so, I'll be going now. " She stood up after finishing her breakfast. " Ukyo-san, sorry I can't wash the dishes I'm in a hurry. Have a nice day everyone. " She grabbed her bag and ran in a hurry from them.

Everyone stared at her in confusion.

" Ano... Sumimasen, Nee-san always like that. She usually ate fast and immediately ran for her work. So, you have to get used to it. " Ema said softly while looked down, feeling a little shy without her nee-san. The brothers smiled at her.