Chapter#9 || Welcome! to the Asahina Family!

Everyone was standing outside, celebrating the newly weds at the after party. Miwa and Rintarou was cutting the cake and everyone clapped at them.

Eri and Ema was busy taking picture of their new brothers and the newly weds. Ema was smiling happily while taking photo. Eri smiled at her and taling photo of Wataru who ate the cake happily. Kaname approached her, " Imouto-chan... I want to take photo with you~~ " He said and winked.

Eri looked at him and she smiled, stood beside Kaname and took a picture of herself and Kaname.

Kaname was putting his arm on Eri's shoulder and she just shrugged. And then, Kaname put his head on her shoulder which make her blush. She let go of him and walked away.

And then, She saw Hikaru and approached him, " Hikaru-san! "

" Oya.. Oya.. " Hikaru turned his head towards her and smiled. " What are you doing here? "

Eri showed him her camera, " Let's take a picture together!! " She said making Hikaru looked at her in surprise before he smirked, " Eh~ Are you really that eager to take a pictire with me? What is this? " He leaned towards Eri who blushed at his closeness. She then elbowed him and pouted. " Well, that's alright if you don't want to! "

She started to walk away but Hikaru grabbed her arm and pulled her make her fall into Hikaru's arm. She looked up to see Hikaru smirked at her and she blushed again. She can feel Hikaru's breath throught her neck and before she could say anything, she heard a footsteps from afar and stood up.

Hikaru looked at her in confusion.

Ema then appeared, " Nee-san! C'mon! Miwa-san's throwing the bouquet! " Ema grabbed Eri's arm and pulled her away from Hikaru.

" Okay.. Okay.. " She then looked at Hikaru, " You come? " And Hikaru just smiled and followed them behind. Ema then ran into the crowd while grabbing Eri's arm which make them parted away from Hikaru. They stood in the crowd who was getting excited. Ema smiled and Eri just sighed, didn't really care about this.

And then, they could see Miwa who threw the bouquet and other females started to grab at it but, can't. Ema who stood beside Eri looked at the bouquet exticedly. The bouquet then fell into someone's arm.

Eri blinked. Once. Twice.

The bouquet was in her arms. Eri blushed in realization and looked up at Miwa who winked at her.

Ema then hugged her, " Congratulations Nee-san! You caught them! " Ema beamed and Eri just smiled at her. She then inspected it and gave it to Ema, " You can have it. "

" Eh? But--- "

Ema was cut off by Miwa running towards them and gave them a hug, " Congratulations for catching the flower! I'll be waiting for your wedding!! " Miwa said and winked, make Eri blushed.

" You did this on purpose right Miwa-san?? " Eri looked at Miwa and pouted and Miwa grinned and shook her head, " Don't call me that! Call me Kaa-san! "

Eri stuck her tongue out.

She then looked at the bouquet and smiled. She felt eyes on her and turned her head to saw the brothers looked at her. She smiled at them and looked at the bouquet again sadly.

" Meh! I'll pass! " She shrugged and threw the bouquet to Ema who caught it in confusion, " Eh? "

She whispered, " It feels wrong. That's not my destiny to be married and live a happily life. " Before she could do anyhting, she was crushed by someone from behind. " Erii! "

" Tsubaki! I'm older than you, show me some respect! " She said, twitching but Tsubaki ignored her and continue to hug her.

Eri sighed, " Let go off me! "