Chapter#12 || The twins conflict!

Azusa who was in his room looked up and saw Tsubaki who stood in front of the window. Azusa tilted his head as he saw Tsubaki's movement. " Tsubaki? "

His phone ringed as his and Tsubaki's manager called him, " Hello. "

" What? I got the part from the audition? Really? "

" What? " He widened his eyes.

" P-please hold on a minute! That role was Tsubaki's.. "

Azusa looked up to saw that Tsubaki was no longer there and he asked his manager, " Have you already talked to Tsubaki about this? "

Meanwhile, Ema was just got home and she saw a letter and picked it up, " Natsume-san? "

Tsubaki walked past her and she turned her head, " Ah! Tsubaki-san, tje game arrived from Natsume-san. " Tsubaki turned his head and smiled at her before walked away from her.

Azusa ran towards her, " Have you seen Tsubaki? "

" He just went out.. " Ema informed him, " Did something happen? " Asked Ema worriedly as Azusa walked away from her, didn't answer her question.

Ema went to her room, " I'm home. "

" Is something the matter, Chii?? " Asked Juli as he saw Ema and Ema looked around worriedly, " I saw Tsubaki and Azusa downstairs, but... things seemed kind of strange. "

Juli frowned, " Those guys are always strange. By the way, what's that Chii?? "

" Natsume-san sent me a disc of the game in development. " Ema put the disc inside the player and ready herself for playing the game. Juli nodded, " Oh.. Tsubaki and Azusa's triplet brother. "

Ema sat comfortably on the floor and Juli was beside her.

" So this game ia about switching from tank to tank to survibe a battlefield crawling with zombies. This game is in poor taste. " Juli insulted the game and Ema paid no mimd about his rambling.

" Follow me Michael! We'll break through the enemy line! "

" All right Walter! Lead the way! "

Juli started sqeuaking and rambling which make Ema annoyed so she shoved Juli off, " Juli.. You're bothering me. "

" Hey!! "

" Looks like I've screwed up. "

" Don't worry about it! "

" And injury like that.. It's just a scratch! "

" I'll go get help right away! "

Ema watched the game with her big eyes filled with emotions, " I don't really know, but... I can't believe I'm feeling so moved by a zombie game.. Tsubaki-san and Azusa-san really are both amazing. "

" So this is the power of professional voice acting. " Juli nodded in approval.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Morning came and Ema still playing the game that Natsume gave her whil Juli barely awake as he sleep on her bed comfortably. Ema sighed, " I get wiped out in the desert zone no matter how many times I try! "

She then looked at Natsume's ID card as an idea popped in her head.

" Should I? "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Meanwhile, in some apartement sat a girl with her laptop as she looked like typing something.

" Hmm.. I already got permission by my boss, and he'll inform everyone. Amd now, I'll hack this! " She smirked as she got to her work and hacking police's data and changed it.