Chapter#6 || Some Problem, Meet him!

" Ohayou!!!! " Tsubaki said as he waved at Ema who just woken up. She then smiled at Tsubaki, " Ohayou gozaimasu! "

Tsubaki pouted, " Mou~ Don't be so formal with me!! "

Ema just laughed nervously and walked down the stairs and waved at Tsubaki and Azusa who sat in the living room. " Good morning, Sorry about yesterday. " Azusa apologized and sniled at her, " Here.. your phone.. " He handed Ema her phone.

" Oh! Thank you very much.. " Ema said and smiled while take her phone from Azusa's hand. " Also, we made sure to get Subaru back for what happened last night. It might be a little harsh, but.. oh.. well.. " Tsubaki shrugged carelessly.

Ema looked at them, " Umm.. what did you do to Subaru-san? " Asked Ema curiously.

" Uhh.. yeah, it'd be better if you didn't know.. " Tsubaki said while smirking mischievously which make Ema more confused. " So, Where is your sister? " He asked and then looked around.

Ema realized something, " Oh yeah! She woke me up at 4 and told me she had a work! " She informed them which make Tsubaki and Azusa furrowed their eyebrows. " What? "

" By the way, What's Eri's job? " Asked Azusa curiously and Ema shook her head, " Even I didn't know.. Nee-san never told me about her work. "

This made Tsubaki and Azusa more suspicious.

"But I had an idea though.. " Ema said, make Tsubaki held her shoulders. " What is it!? "

Ema didn't mind what Tsubaki did because she was too serious to think her sister, " Umm.. It maybe a patissiere? Or a teacher? Nee-san said she want to be a detective too.. Why did you ask suddenly Tsubaki-san? " Ema looked at Azuda and Tsubaki who sighed in relief.

" Ah.. No, We're just surprised to know that she is 24.. Like ours.. " Azusa answered half-truthly and Ema nodded. " Ah.. I see.. "

Ema made her way towards the kitchen. " Good morning Ukyo-san. "

Ukyo looked up and smiled, " Good morning. " Ema looked at Ukyo and smiled, " Do you need help? " Ukyo then smiled and nodded.

" If you don't mind.. " He held a basket and gave it to Ema who took it to do the laundry.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" I'm home!! " Eri said as she entered her apartement with her bloody leg and arm. " Oh right.. There's no one here.. "

She dragged her feet to a sofa and sat there. She sat tiredly and grabbed her injured arm while hissing painfully. She got injured because Krait 'accidently' shot her. And when she ran, her leg got stabbed.

She bandaged her injured arm and leg and her injured shoulder too. " That's alright, as long my family didn't get involved... I'll be fine, by myself.. " She said and sobbed.

" Ema.. Minna-san, I'm sorry... "

She cried alone in her apartement.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" I'm sorry, Ema!! I can't go home right now! Please tell the others! " Eri said as she tried to explain to Ema who stubbornly asked her to go home.

" But Nee-san!! It's already 3 days!! Where are you?? " Ema asked Eri worriedly and Eri looked guilty. " I'm sorry... I'll go home tomorrow, Okay? "

Ema on the other line sighed desperately, "Okay! I'll be waiting for you! Don't break your promise, Nee-san!! "

" Ha'i.. Ha'i.. "

Eri ended the call and sighed. Well, her injury didn't hurt anymore if she touch it but, just to be careful she had to bandage it. And, It was her day off. So, she didn't mind go home for a few days and came back to her apartement.