Chapter#4 || Birthday!? Should I come?

After Ema's first meeting with that Idol Fuuto, Ema decided she needed to cool off.

She glanced over her alarms clock and sighed sleepily before got up and leaving her room. She approached the kitchen while looking for some drink.

She heard a muffle and looked at it, " Welcome Home, Ukyo-san. " She greeted him with her smile and Ukyo stood there frozen in the spot which make Ema tilted her head, " Is there some wrong? " She asked worriedly.

" Oh no, pardon me. It's been a while since anyone has said' welcome home' to me. It was nice to hear, " He pushed up his glasses with a smile.

Ema just smiled and nodded.

" That reminds me, have you met Fuuto? " He asked as he contibued to unpack the food.

" Yes .. He seems very... " Ema didn't know what to say so she stopped her sentences. Ukyo nodded. " I see. He won't be able to attend tomorrow due to work, so I told him to find at least some little time to cime visit today. " He explained.

Ema tilted her head, " By tomorrow, do you mean Subaru's birthday? " Ukyo blinked languidly.

" Yes.. you seem you know a lot about us. " He stated and Ema shook her head, " Ah no.. I know because Nee-san told me.. "

Ukyo blinked, " Ah.. Eri right? That reminds me, where is she? I didn't saw her today.. She hasn't come back? " Asked Ukyo in confusion.

" Nee-san called me, She can't come home today.. " Ema informed and Ukyo just nodded. " But..Can she attend for tomorrow? "

Ema shook her head, " I don't know.. "

" I'll call her later.. " Ukyo pushed up his glasses again. " We're planning a birtday's party for Subaru.. "

Ema smiled, " That'd be good. Maybe Nee-san will come home tomorrow.. "

" Well, we don't normally go to such lengths but Subaru's turning twenty, so it's special. " Ukyo explained and Ema smiled at him, " If there's anything you need help with, just tell me okay? "

Ukyo smiled, " In that case.. "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Eri sat in her desk, filling her paperwork that hasn't been done since the beginning. She rubbed her temples tiredly and sighed.

Work as double agent is troublesome.

She stopped writing ang looked at the clock. It's already afternoon. She tiredly stood up and walked tiwards the kitchen to search for a drink. She walked and unconciously bumped into a wall which make her flinced and screamed.

She then placed her hand to her shoulder who started to bleeding again.

She sighed and searched for a bandage.

She then heard her phone ring and looked at who was calling her. Ukyo.

Eri raised her eyebrow, and picked it up. " Moshi-moshi Ukyo-san? "

" Ah.. Eri, where are you now? " Asked Ukyo and Eri stood in her room nervously. ' What should I do.. What should I say? ' She thought panickly.

She then took a deep breath and released it, calming herself down. " I'm at work Ukyo-san.. Is there something wrong? "

She can heard he hummed and he said, " Can you come home now? "

" Eh? But... "

" Today is Subaru's birthday and we will make a party.. So, I hope you could come.. " Ukyo reminded her and Eri widened her eyes. " Ah.. "