Chapter#7 || Finally!! Oh! I'm a fan!!

Eri walked from the apartement as she decided to go home after 3 days. Today, is Saturday as she walked around the street to Sunshine residence.

She entered the house as she shouted, " Tadaima!!! "

She heard a loud footsteps as she saw Wataru running towards her, " ONEE-CHAN!!! " He suddenly hugged Eri while Eri stood there, shocked while looking down at Wataru. " I missed you!!!! "

Before she could reply, another footsteps make her to turned up her head to saw Ema.

" Tadaima.. " Eri said to Wataru as she ruffled his hair before Wataru let go of her. She then walked towards Ema and hugged her tightly. Ema was shocked but, she hugged Eri too. " You keep your promise, Nee-san! "

Eri smirked, " Of course! "

Ema and Wataru then walked beside her as Eri walked into her room to put her bag.

Wataru entered Eri's room as he looked around, " SUGOI!!!! " He shouted excitedly while his eyes sparkled. Eri just ruffled his head and then looked towards Ema, " Well then! Now! I'm not busy 'till Wednesday.. So, any plan? "

Ema looked at her shocked, " Really!? "

"Hn! " Eri nodded excitedly as Ema glomped on her. Ema then looked at her, " Etto... Maybe we can spend some time? "

Eri smiled at Ema and ruffled her hair lovingly, " Anything for you.. "

Ema blushed and then nodded.

" How about sleepover in your room Ema? " Asked Eri as she put her belongings to the place and Ema looked at her in surprise before nodded, " Okay... "

Eri then looked at Wataru who was busy looking around your room, " How about we go to the living room? "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" Waaaa!!! Erii!!!! " When Eri arrived at the living room, she immediately was hugged by Tsubaki. " It's been a loooongg time!! I'm so lonely!!! "

Eri just sighed and rubbed her temples, " Can you release your hug please? " But, Tsubaki didn't hear her and still hugged her which make Eri twitched in irritation.

Suddenly, Tsubaki fell onto the ground while rubbing his head, " What was that for, Azusa!?!?!"

" Sorry about him, Eri.. " Azusa looked at Eri and smiled. Eri smiled at him and nodded, " Thank you... "

Tsubaki pouted, " You're so mean!!! "

Masaomi who was watching the scene before him, stood up and approached Eri. Eri looked at him and before she could say something, Masaomi plopped something into her mouth.

Candy.

Eri looked at Masaomi and smiled, " Thank you for the candy, Masaomi-san... "

Masaomi smiled gently and ruffled her hair, " Okaeri... Eri.. "

Eri grinned at him and nodded.

" Where were you anyway? You made us worry.. " Masaomi asked concerned and Eri just shook her head. " Ah! Please don't mind me! I'm sorry for making you all worry... It's my fault.. " Eri looked down, ashamed.

Tsubaki then glomped on her again.

" That's alright!!! You're coming home by the way!!! " Tsubaki stated excitedly and Eri just laughed at him. She didn't mind his hug now.

Ema and Eri then sat on the couch and they had some family's conversation together.

Eri looked at Ema and her soon become family with a smile.