Chapter#5 || Their thought.. Almost Caught!

They then exited Ema's room as they went to the living room. Ema's in front of Eri as she was following Ema behind. Suddenly Ema stopped which make Eri bumped into her.

" Ittai! Why are you stop? " Asked Eri as she rubbed her nose and looked at Ema who stood there, frozen. She then heard a shout from downstairs as he furrowed her eyebrow. " Subaru-san? "

" Then, What do you think about them? " She then heard Tsubaku voice.

" What do I think? " Subari repeated what Tsubaki said. " You can't say? See? They really are on your mind!! " Tsubaki stated.

Subaru shouted, " You're wrong!! "

" So tell me why? " Asked Tsubaki. She then heard Subaru stuttered, " Like.... They're really a pain.. " She then furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Ema who flinched. " ...I'It's been us guys all this time. And suddenly, some girls come here and I've had to be careful. Even just taking a bath. And I can't stay naked after my training session. "

Eri then put her arm on Ema's shoulder as she jerked. Eri looked at Ema and widened her eyes when she saw Ema's tears streaming down her face. Ema then wiped her tears, " I'm going to the bathroom. "

Eri heard footsteps coming up from the stairs and she saw Subaru arrived on the landing and widened his eyes when he saw both of them. When Ema saw him, she immediately ran to the elevator leaving Eri with Subaru who began to tremble.

" Ano ne.. Subaru-san... " She crossed her arms while approached him with a death glare, " We're not used to living with men either. I thought I can trust you guys with Ema.. But, I thought wrong. How can I protect her when Her family didn't like her? You must think about us before yourself. " She then stopped in front of him and smiled, a sad smile.

" I want to trust you guys with Ema.. So please, I understand you're not used to us but, Us too. I don't really care what you think of me but please, Ema can't handle someone didn't like her. " Subaru looked at Eri, regret filling his eyes.

" So, Apologize to her.. can you? " She asked as she narrowed her eyes and Subaru nodded quickly before scattered off. She sighed and rubbed her temples. " So, Are you guys gonna stand there? " She shouted.

" Sorry about Subaru.. " Azusa said while rubbing his neck nervously. She just smiled and Tsubaki put his arm on her shoulder. She then flinched and Tsubaki noticed that.

He then let his arm away from her shoulder, " Are you alright? "

Eri nodded quickly.

Tsubaki raised his eyebrow suspiciously. Eri furrowed his eyebrows which make Tsubaki forgot about her shoulder, " Hmm? "

" Is something wrong? " Azusa asked her and Eri just sniffed at them and then looked downstairs to see Kaname sat on the sofa with a drink on the table. Kaname waved his hand. " Hello Imouto-chan, miss me? " He asked from downstairs flirtly but Eri just ignored him and faced the twins.

" Subaru-san... Was he drinking? How much!? " She asked them with worry filled her eyes. Before Azusa or Tsubaki asked her, she already ran.

Tsubaki and Azusa realized what she mean and then followed her.

" Where is she!? " Asked Tsubaki while running and Azusa just shook his head. They made their way to Ema's room to see Eri in front of Ema's room who crossed her arms with Subaru who layed on the floor. Unconscious.

" Hey.. He's totally zoned out. " Tsubaki pointed out the obvious and Eri just rolled her eyes. She then glared at the unconscious Subaru.

" Man..He's hopeless. " Tsubaki sighed and then, both Tsubaki and Azusa looked at Ema.