Chapter#11 || Audition? Anime show?

" Welcome to the morning session of the announcement event for the new game ' Panzer of the dead' !" Tsubaki greeted the audiences happily.

" Tsubaki! " Azusa called.

" I'm Asahina Tsubakii and I play the role of Walter Schroif! " Tsubaki said smiling and then Azusa stepped in front of him, " And I'm Asahina Azusa, and I play the role of Michael Wittmann. "

Tsubaki grinned, " I hope you enjoy everything we have prepared for you today. "

Back in the audiences, stood Yusuke who crossed his arms and Ema who watch her brothers announcing their roles.

Yusuke clicked his tongue, " Tsuba-nii! You bastard... "

" We are going to have a blast today!! "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" Good job!! "

Tsubaki held his water, " Come on! Toast with us!! "

" But, I'm not involved.. " Ema blushed and Tsubaki grinned, " You're our little sister, so you're totally a part of this. " He said.

Azusa approached her and held out some tea, " Tea okay with you? "

" Thank you very much. "

Azusa smiled softly, " So.. Did you have fun? "

" I was super-cool! Wasn't I? " Tsubaki grinned confidently which make Ema blushed again. She then smiled, " Yes! I've never been to an event like this before, but I love video games.. So I had fun. "

Ema then looked at the twins, " By the way.. When is it going to be released? "

" I think it's being released next year! " Tsubaki answered cheerfully. " I'll get the details from Natsume. "

Ema tilted her head, " Natsume? "

They nodded, " Yeah! Because his company is the one making this game. "

Tsubaki then grinned as he has an idea, " I know!! I'll tell him to send you a disc of the game in development. "

" What? Really? "

Tsubaki winked, " Leave it to us! "

Ema blushed and Yusuke cleared his throat, " Ehem! Excuse me, but I'm here too. "

" Oh? You're still here?? "

Yusuke twitched as he was about to make some remark, there was a knock on the door.

Tsubaki looked at Azusa, " Who is it? "

" I have no idea.. " Azusa shook his head as he walked towards the door and opened it.

Azusa looked at the person in disbelief, " Eri? "

Eri smiled, " Hello!! "

Tsubaki looked at Azusa and the newcomer as his eyes widened, " Eriiii!!!!! " He jumped and hug her as Eri tried to break the hug.

" Let go off me!! "

" Nee-san! You came!! " Ema said as she approached Eri. Tsubaki realised the hug and Eri hugged Ema, " Of course! "

Tsubaki pouted, " Ehh?? Why did you hug Ema but didn't hug me!? "

Eri smirked at him but she patted his shoulder, " By the way... Good job! "

Tsubaki's eyes sparkled and when he want to hug her, Eri moved away immediately which make him fall.

" ITTAII!!! "

Everyone laughed at him and Eri approached Azusa, " Good job Azusa-san.. Oh! Here is some cake! "

Ema's eyes sparkled, " You made this Nee-san?? "