Pusface's Birthday

I knocked on the door, the family answered and we're about to say Happy Birthday but then stopped themselves.

"You're late" Jonny pulled me in with such force, "he's gonna be very soon with his new girlfriend"

"Alright, you can let go now" I pushed him off.

"Help me put this banner up would you Viv?" Aunty Jack asked. It was a birthday banner that said Happy Birthday Pusface, I remember they used this like two years ago.

*knock knock knock*

"That's Adam, everybody!" Aunty Jackie called everyone to the front door. It was Jonny, Uncle Martin, Aunty Jackie, their grandma Nelly and me all crowded around the walkway.
Jonny and I were at the front about to pounce on Adam, an annual tradition. One if the two would jump on one of the birthday persons back and the other would give that person a kiss. Jonny opened the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUSFACE" we all shouted. This year, Jonny and I went for a kiss, Jonny snapped a picture.

"Brilliant, thank you" Adam sounded nervous. I noticed his girlfriend standing at the door awkwardly.

"Hi, I'm Adams mum Jackie" Aunty Jack put her hand out to hold. The girl shook it.

"Hi, I'm Donna" she seemed nice.

"This is my Dad, Martin; my Grandma Nelly, my brother Jonny and...his girlfriend, Vivian" Adam introduced us. Jonny and I looked at each other. What?

"Nice to meet you all" she smiled.
Jonny and I gave Adam the 'we need to talk to you look', "where's the toilet?" Donna asked Adam, Adam directed her. Jonny and I pulled him into the kitchen, Aunty Jack and Uncle Martin followed.

"What have you done? Why are you doing this?" I pleaded.

"Look, I'm sorry. Okay? She just gets a bit jealous. And I haven't exactly had he best of luck introducing girls to my family because this one," he flicked Jonny's nose, "always manages to piss them off"

"Oh my god when have I ever done that?" Jonny complained.

"Um, you made out with Tanya Green, you put up pictures of naked ladies in my bedroom and scared off Emma. She's here to keep you under control" Adam pointed at me. Jonny shrugged.

"Alright, good point" he replied. It was silent for a moment.

"I'm going to go check your bedroom" I said to Adam, just in case Jonny did something, I started walking and felt an arm go over me.

"WE are going to check out your bedroom because WE are a happy couple," Jonny chirped then whispered in my ear, " I have set up a little prank that he probably won't want her to see"

*

After emptying Adams room of all the porn magazines we went down to the living room where he was opening his presents.
"An ironing board. Thanks guys, these presents are once again...y'know practical" Adam got up and kissed his parents.

"Here, take mine-and Jonny's present. From both of us. Together" I offered my present. I didn't change the card, it only says it's from me. I waited for his reaction. I made him a scrapbook of the three of us growing up.

"Viv. Oh my god, aw here's when you guys were babies" he looked surprised. He got up and hugged me, I grinned with happiness. Jonny joined our hug.

"So glad you like it. This one kept trying to jump on me I hardly had any time to glue" Jonny commented then wrapped an arm around me. I wrapped mine him, my right arm was hidden, pulling up his undies giving him a wedgie. He pretended that everything was okay but excused himself.