Spain 1

It was Friday again and I knocked on the Goodman's hotel room door.
Adam opened it.

"Hey is everyone ready?" I walked in, I accidentally looked to my right and saw Martin on the toilet and Jackie doing her make up. I gagged and Adam closed the door.

"Sorry about that. Emergency landing he reckons" Adam apologised on his behalf.

"Dropping the kids off at the pool requires less clothes than one would think" I referred to Martin's nakedness on the loo, "hello Rapunzel" I greeted Jonny who had wrapped his hair in a towel.

"Hello Pest," he greeted, he took his shirt off, not liking it. I glanced at his body, not as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, I knew Jonny was skinny but I didn't expect him to actually have muscle, "take a picture then" he commented on my glance.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of him as he was hunched over. The snap wasn't as glamorous as he'd hoped it would've been. Because he was hunched over trying to put on another shirt, he had a few rolls, his spine was showing and the towel got caught in the hole so he really did look like a monster.

"You know you don't always have to be such a shit" Jonny told me.

"Yes I do" I chuckled while jumping on the bed. The family had two double beds in their room, there was a mix up, apparently the hotel overbooked and heaps of people are bunking. Since they're a family they're lucky they didn't get referred to another hotel. Mum and I had conjoined rooms thank goodness, her snoring is unbearable.

"Where's your mum?" Adam asked.

"We'll meet her at the restaurant, she just woke up from a nap" I rolled my eyes at her laziness.

"Is it far?" Adam asked.

"No, it's just down the road" I replied

*

"You lied to me! You said it was just down the road!" Adam expressed, out of breath. We've only been walking for like 10 minutes.

"How unfit are you?" I asked rhetorically.

"It's hot, alright?"

"Doesn't explain why you're out of breath, we're not jogging" I teased. He stopped talking to me for a while.

*

"Sorry I'm late everyone, Viv I told you to wear the other dress. Your boob's are in everyone's faces" Mum didn't approve of my attire tonight. To be fair, she picked out an ugly outfit for me, I chose a red, Mediterranean style dress which had a wide and deep V neck, and I wasn't wearing a bra so they're just supported by the elastic.

"I like it" I responded.

"So does the waiter" Jonny commented.

"Did someone need anything?" The young waiter raced over, he glanced down every so often.

"We need you to stop looking at my friends breasts, it's very rude. Yes, they're spectacular but manners are really important mate" Jonny was chugging his cocktails like they were water so he was feeling more confident.

"Thanks" I spoke quietly once the waiter apologised and left.

"Since you're out of control when you're single, I'm here to make sure you don't make a terrible mistake, like sleeping with Adam or something" Jonny sounded blunt but there were heaps of errors within that sentence.

"I'm not single, Bradley just didn't come" I explained, he made a 'oops I made a mistake' face.

After dinner Aunty Jack asked Adam and I to take Jonny to bed, Adam helped me on the way to the hotel but went to the toilet in the lobby. Since I couldn't carry Jonny all by myself to his room I sat him down on a couch in the lobby.

"Pest, come sit" he patted the spot next to him.

"You know it's only 12 o'clock and you're already pissed" I told him, his eyes wandered around his head as he blinked slowly.

"Sh-sh-sh, no speaking" he put his finger to my lip, the finger I saw digging for gold about 20 minutes ago. I spat and shoved him away.

"Gross" I commented.

"Thank you by the way. For the..." he spun his hand around, losing his sentence.

"Holiday?"

He snapped his fingers, "Yes. Although I'm sorry you and your male aren't together here together" it took me a moment to process what he said.

"Thanks?" I replied.

"Remember when we were 5 and we got married?"

"Yeah" I chuckled.

"What an absolute laugh! You wore a crown made of sticks and your mums sweater around your waist as the dress" Jonny laughed.

"You got angry because you couldn't tie your tie up properly so you ended up doing a knot"

"But it was too tight and I started chocking" he finished my sentence,"I still have the ring"

"Really?" I asked? It's been 20 years and I didn't even remember the events that well.

"Of course not you knob" he messed up my hair, "it was a blade of grass that we wrapped around our fingers"

"Biodegradable" I realised. He clicked his fingers.

"Exactly"

A moment of comfortable silence passed. Adam must be taking a number two, rightly so, he had a curry.

"That was our first kiss wasn't it?" I asked, I noticed he was leaning on me.

"Yeah if you count kisses on the cheek" Jonny replied. I nodded. Jonny sat up again and looked at me.

"I do" I said.

"I do" Jonny's eyes wandered down to my lips, he leaned in close. Oh no, don't do this now Jonny. I'm finally in a stable place with a man who knows what he desires. I can't keep up with you please don't-he kissed my cheek. What a prick. I looked down after he did it, Adam finally got out of the toilet. Oh my gosh I was about to ruin my relationship with Bradley again, by kissing Jonny, again.

I need to sort myself out. I held back my tears and anxiety when helping Jonny back to his room. When I got to my room, I still held them in. When I unlocked the door, I still held them in. When I saw my boyfriend lying naked on my bed with a box of chocolate covering his junk, I let it all out.