Magic Sentence

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I replied.

"Okay see ya" Bradley said.

"Bye" I hung up the phone. Things have been going so well for us, I feel comfortable around him at the moment.
He said the L word first so I just decided to say it back. I never knew why in films it was so hard for someone to say it, they're just words. I knew I'd come to love him, I just didn't feel as strongly as he did at the moment.

"You two are so cute. He's so handsome you're going to make the cutest babies together" Mum commented. She was driving to the Goodman's for a quick dig through Aunty Jack's clothes that she was throwing away.

"I wasn't aware I was pregnant" I replied.

"I don't know where you get that smart arsery of yours. Probably spending too much time with the boys"

"Probably" I just agreed.

*

"Hey" I greeted the boys in the kitchen, it's been about a month since I've seen them. They were glued to their phones, "I'll just go fuck myself then shall I?"

"Hi Aunty Val" they said in unison. I groaned and sat down on the counter.

"Pusface when are you going to get a phone produced after 2006" I commented on his Nokia. He didn't look up. I rolled my eyes, then noticed Jackie's phone next to my leg. I quickly grabbed it and typed a message to the two of them.

You were the worse of the two accidents x

"What-" Jonny looked up, "oh hey Viv"

"Oh hi Viv. Weren't you busy fucking yourself or something?" Adam spoke. I didn't have a reply so I just pulled at his nose, "OW!" He slapped my hand away. Jonny laughed then stopped when he noticed me looking at him.

"Oh no" he whispered.

"I'm not going to hit you" I said. He sighed with relief and Adam complained that it was unfair, "I'm going to ask how you're feeling"

"Okay that's worse" Adam commented and exited for room. Jonny groaned.

"Feelings about what?" He played dumb.

"Um, in general since you broke up with your 80 year old girlfriend" I retorted. He stayed silent, "you're still with her"

"I tried. I really tried" he defended.

"Well. Obviously not" I laughed and grabbed some crisps, "why are you being such a wuss?" Martin walked in.
"Alright Martin" I greeted. He looked up and I looked down, he wasn't wearing any trousers, "is your bottom-"

"Boiling" he finished. I nodded in response, that is gross.
"I've also just popped a bloody boil on me bum"

"Dad's bloody boil on his boiling bottom" Adam just had to say those words aloud. Again, gross.

"Lovely vision" Jonny closed his eyes and took a deep breath as if he was soaking in a peaceful fulfilling atmosphere. I squirted some whipped cream his nose and he hit me.

"Uncle Marty why is your youngest son such a wuss?" I asked. Jonny mocked a laugh.

"Ah. Well, I always thought Adam was a bit more sensitive to be honest" he said before he walked out again, he wasn't helping but I chuckled.

"I like Liz. Okay?" Jonny announce, everyone gave a confusing look, "I see a future with her, with you know kids, even if we have to adopt" his eye twitched, he's lying. I peacefully accepted defeat simply because I couldn't be bothered.