Spain 2

"Baby what's wrong? Talk to me" Bradley held me in his arms.

"Nothing, it's nothing. I'm good" I had calms down after a hug, "just my anxiety playing up" Bradley didn't say anything, he just held me.

"I was sort of hoping for a laugh when I showed up, not this" we chuckled.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked and kissed him. Seeing him before me really cheered me up.

"It was a surprise, I told your mum and Jackie about it"

"Aunty Jack must've told Jonny to get pissed as an excuse to get back here" I realised, it was either that or coincidence, "I'm really happy you're here" I told him.

"I'm really happy you got a room to yourself" he jumped on top of me and I giggled. As we were kissing I heard a knock, I groaned. Mum couldn't have lost her key already. I ignored it at first but the knocking persisted. I got up an answered. Jonny was there in a mankini.

"Jonny" I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands, holding in the laughter.

"Ta da!" He posed like a clown.
Bradley called out, asking who it was, "it's just Jonny" I replied.

"Who's that?" Jonny muttered and made his way in. I tried stopping him from seeing Bradley naked, luckily he was under the covers.

"You are shitfaced," I commented, "where's your brother?" I asked and pulled him away from Bradley and sat him on a chair.

"What's HE doing here?" Jonny was being rude, I frowned at him.

"What are you doing here dressed like that mate?" Bradley asked Jonny. I put a towel over his junk because I didn't want to see his pubes.

"Dunno" Jonny shrugged, "I do feel quite a bit..." he trailed off. I recognised that pale frog like face of his. I rushed him into the shower and he vomited. I sighed with relief.

"Seriously, what's he doing here?" Bradley whispered as I exited the bathroom. I could still smell the vomit, it made me sick.

"I don't know, he's drunk and an idiot" I suggested as I picked up the phone and called the Goodman's room.

"Hello" a sleepy Adam replied.

"Your mankini wearing brother is currently vomiting in my shower, can you please come get him?" I asked, there was silence.

"Is this a cartel?" He asked.

"Pusface!" I groaned, I wasn't in the mood to babysit a grown man, I was in the mood to sit on my grown man.

"Alright, I'm coming" he hung up. Oh my god he didn't even say goodbye, rude.

I turned to Bradley, he had his arms crossed, thinking about something hard. I tried hugging him but he shed away, "what's wrong?" I asked.

"Are you and Jonny...uh. I can't even find any words right now," he got up and paced, he had boxers on, "are you seeing Jonny behind my back?" He asked. I was shocked that he had little faith in me. I would never cheat, even if Jonny was the love of my life, I would never ever cheat. So I laughed.

"What? Are you serious? No, of course not" I stood up this time, trying to get closer to him.

"Were you guys ever a thing? Did you leave me for him?" Bradley looked hurt. I sulked down into the bed.

"I-we-we slept together once, before you and I were anything! I didn't leave you for him Brad, I left because we didn't have this communication and I'm really sorry that it's all my fault for keeping it a secret from you" I was going to cry but I tried really really hard not to, it didn't stop me from my voice cracking though.

Bradley breathed deeply, he wasn't a fighter. We had been talking heaps recently and never got into fights. We just told each other whenever we were angry or upset or comfortable with something and then we'd sort it out.

"I can't believe this. Him? He's so scrawny looking" Bradley sat by me, I kept silent on that subject.

"I developed feelings for Jonny but I don't have those feelings anymore. We're better off as friends and lately he actually hasn't even been that, you know this. We've seen each other like everyday for months now and I haven't seen or spoken to the Goodman family because I don't want to be associated with them much anymore," I paused, letting him speak if he wanted too, but he didn't, "Borat in there broke me. I confessed one night that I liked him and he told me that we were never going to work. He crushed my soul and when I met you and gave you a chance you really mended it. Bradley I love you, you're so important to me and I don't want to lose you over what stupid mistakes I did in the past" I held his hand.

"You need him. You need them. They're your family. I'm sorry, I love you so much I don't want to lose you. I get insanely jealous of those boys sometimes, they've had the honour of knowing you for their entire lives. You all connect so well I just feel like an outsider still" he held my hand.

"You're not. Everyone loves you. You have nothing to apologize for, I'm the dick. I shouldn't have kept this from you. I promise you I will never lie or hide anything from you again" I kissed him. He wasn't totally comfortable at the moment.

"There's something you should probably know aswell," I let him continue, "when we went on that first date all that time ago...I didn't lose your number I was seeing another girl" ouch. I noticed that my grip loosened from his fingers. The though of your partner being with someone else is just heart wrenching. I just nodded.

"We didn't even talk during that time so..." I trailed off.

"And I accidentally two timed you for the first 2 weeks of our relationship" he added. I got up and breathed deeply.

"Oooooh, boy" I let out. There was a knock on the door, "thank god" I answered and here stood Lord Pusface. "How did he even escape?" I asked as Adam and Bradley took Jonny on each shoulder.

"Escape? He's not exactly on lockdown" Adam replied.

"Should be" I commented, "well thanks buddy. I'm off to sleep, make sure he's on his side and that he's not dead in the morning. I'll be there bright and early for the hangover" I left and returned to my room with Bradley not far behind, he caught up and held my hand. I appreciated him being honest with me and I knew that to make a relationship work I can't get upset about the past too often.

Still fucking bothers me though.