Chpt. 2

As we were drawing I kept glancing at Jean's work. He was really good at drawing, it looked like he was drawing a forest, but the way he was drawing it was outstanding. I was drawing a girl with her black hood covering her eyes, she had blood dripping from her mouth and scars on her cheeks that looked like cat whiskers.

[A/N: No one is allowed to steal this drawing idea. All Rights Reserved for it.] 

As I finished the bell rang for us to change classes. "Alright! Don't forget to put your names on the paper! Hand it in even if you aren't finished!" Ms. Ral shouted out to everyone as we got up and walked towards the front. 

I glanced at everyone's drawings as I walked by with my bag over my shoulder and my paper in my right hand. Most people had drawn some pretty dark things, but I smirked when I saw a few Creepypasta drawings. 

I walked out the door and stopped a few feet away from it to look at my schedule. "What do you have next?" I turned and saw Jean standing slightly behind me. "History, you?" I watched him as he pulled out his schedule from his back pocket and look at it. "Gym." I nodded and both headed for our lockers.

"What's it like in this part of town? I heard it's a bit of a bad neighborhood." I said as Jean and I walked beside each other. He shrugged. "It's not that bad. There are robbers here and there but it's rare to run into one." I nodded as we turned right down another long hallway full of lockers. 

I got to my locker and stopped in front of it. "Bye," I said and smiled. "Bye, wait, what class do you have after History? I have Math." I took out my schedule and looked at it. "I have language. I guess I can sit with you at lunch?" I smiled and he nodded then walked away. I opened up my locker and put my art supplies away and took out the things that I would need for language. 

I grabbed my lunch and sat at an empty table and started eating. I wasn't paying attention and jumped when I felt someone sit next to me on my right. I looked over and saw Jean smiling at me. "You scared me," I said while laughing. He laughed too and started eating. 

"Hey, Jean! Who's your girlfriend?" I voice shouted out from far away. "What?" Jean shouted back and I started laughing. I looked up and saw six people walking towards us. I looked at Jean in the corner of my eye and saw pink across his cheeks with made me laugh a little harder. 

Three of them sat in front of us and the other two sat on the other side of Jean. "She is quite cute." Another one of them said and I felt my face heat up as I covered my mouth while still laughing. 

Jean sighed and leaned forward. "(y/n), this is Eren, Connie, Mikasa, Marco, Armin, and Sasha. This is (y/n)." I watched as he pointed to each one of them.

 Eren had brown hair and teal eyes, he was also the one who had shouted across the cafeteria, Connie had a buzz cut and yellowish eyes, he was the one who said I was cute, Mikasa had black shoulder length hair and gray eyes she had a cold expression on her face and her attention seemed to be on Eren who she had sat beside, Marco had brown hair and dark brown eyes and freckles which I thought was cute, Armin had shoulder length blonde hair and bright blue eyes, Sasha had brown hair tied up into a ponytail and brown eyes, she was shoving food into her face while Connie held his hand under her chin so she wouldn't spill anything on her uniform. 

"So, are you Jean's girlfriend?" Eren said resting his head on his hand. I had finally stopped laughing and shook my head. "No." I felt my face cool down and I smiled. 

"Where are you from, (y/n)? It's just that the people who come here are usually from Trost District Public School, did you move here during the summer?" Marco asked and I leaned back to see him clearly on the other side of Jean. "Yeah, I went to Stohess District." Everyone at the table stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "What?" I asked looking at all of them. "You went to Stohess District?" Sasha asked swallowing the food that was in her mouth. "Yes. That's what I said." Damn, they're going to leave, aren't they? 

"I would have never thought you went to Stohess, they are usually jerks," Connie said tipping his hand to let the crumbs of Sasha's food to fall back onto her tray. "I know." I quietly said and continued to eat. 

We continued talking and I realized I had already made seven friends, in one day. In the ten years of going to Stohess District Public School, I had only made one friend, Annie Leonhardt. 

She was probably the only person that was nice to me. I was her only friend as well, so we always stuck close together. She had blonde hair that she always wore in a bun with her bangs still hanging across her face, she also had crystal blue eyes that always seemed bored of what was happening. 

The bell rang and we all got up to go to our next class. I walked down the hallway towards my locker. Jean had stayed back to talk with Marco about something and everyone else's lockers were in different directions. Once I got to it I opened it up and got my things ready for my next class.