Chpt. 6

Two weeks had past and tomorrow Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Sasha, Marco, Jean, and I went to the carnival, which I as very excited for. Today was Friday and we were all standing outside the school on the sidewalk planning what we were going to do. 

"Wait, (y/n), do you even know where the place is?" Marco asked looking at me. My eyes widened as I had forgotten to find out where the place was. "It's okay, I can pick you up and walk you there, it's not that far from here," Eren said elbowing me seeing that I didn't know where it was. "Thanks, Eren," I said smiling at him. He smiled back and I saw a small tint of pink of his cheeks. 

I knew he had a crush on me, everyone did but whenever I overheard him and Jean bickering about it, he would always deny the fact that he did. I actually had developed a small crush on Jean but I always put it aside, knowing he just wanted to be friends.  I also had learned most boys in the school that I barely even knew had crushes on me or thought that I was cute over the past few weeks. 

After we had gotten things settled Eren, Mikasa, and I headed to our houses that were on the same street. 

The plan was to meet at the Ferris Wheel at 11:30 and go on from there. I really wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel since I had never been on one, and I wanted to go on it with my friends. Eren would come and get me at 10:30 so we could get there on time. Tomorrow was the day where you could buy the wristbands that allowed you onto every ride so it would be cheap besides for the side games. 

Earlier in the week I had called Annie and told her about my first two weeks of school and she told me about hers. I was glad that we still spoke and that we didn't separate forever. I missed seeing her around all the time. 

Eren and I talked while Mikasa stayed quiet. I tried to engage her in the conversation a few times but I only got three to four words or a nod of her head so I gave up on it. 

We got to my house and I said bye to them then walked inside. I threw my uniform into the washing machine along with some other dirty clothes and got changed into gray baggy sweatpants and an (f/c) t-shirt. I took off my knee-high socks and black sneakers and put on normal (f/c) socks.

I looked at my closet and realized that I could wear whatever I wanted to with my friends tomorrow. I wasn't going to be one of those girls that had a panic attack about what I was going to wear tomorrow, but I thought I should get it ready now since my internal alarm clock went off on the weekends. 

I opened up my closet and put a finger to my chin as I thought of what I should wear tomorrow. I looked at an (f/c) dress that had lace sleeves that ended at my elbows and ended just above my knees but I didn't know what kind of rides were going to be there and I didn't think a dress would be appropriate. I ended up pulling out an (f/c) t-shirt with the words written in dripping blood saying: 

Strangers Think                                                                                                                                 I'm Quiet 

My Friends Think                                                                                                                      I'm Out-going

My Best Friends Know                                                                                           I'm Completely Insane

I kept it on its hanger and hung it on the doorknob. I went through my drawers and picked out a pair of ripped jean short-shorts. I placed them on top of my dresser and then turned on my computer and started watching some Anime.