Nasty teens😂

February 13th,2017

Kelsey.🦄

I woke up to a pair of strong arms around me and my evil sister at my door way staring at the back of Hayes. I smirk and wake Hayes up by kissing him seeing my sisters face turn to disgust as he kisses me back flipping us over turning a simple kiss to a full on make out  session.

He flipped us back over and I was on top. He started unbuttoning my pants and sticking his hands in my panties redoing what he did yesterday in the bathroom.

"Fuck...Hayes..u..ur fuckin fing-"I managed to say before Hayes started going as fast an pleasuring me with his fingers....again.

He pulls them out and takes off his clothes before taking off mine as well and sliding in me without any warning. I gripped onto the sheets and moaned as loud as I can with every stroke.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck!!!"I screamed as Hayes went faster

"You like that hashy poo"

I stop and look at him confused as he laughs and I blink opening my eyes to him sitting up on my bed just staring at me smirking.

It was all a dream.

"You was dreaming bout daddy Hayes?" He said grabbing me and pulling me closer to him on my bed.

"So....if I was"I said "what would u do"I bit my lip and got on top of him straddling him

He flipped us over and was staring down at me before slowly kissing me with so much passion.

"Fuck Hayes...harder"I screamed laughing at him smirking in the kiss.

"You really want that?"he said rubbing down my side.

Yes daddy!

"Nope " I lied pushing him to the side

He laid on my bed staring at me as I got undressed. I took a shower making sure I smelt good. After I did my hygiene tasks Amanda texted me asking to go to the mall so I said yes and got dressed.

I put on a black halter tie-up crop top, blue midi-shorts, and some Rihanna fendi slides.

I put on a gold watch,some black and gold earrings, and some circle glasses

After I was done doing my makeup  I grabbed my cross-body purse and walked out of the bathroom

"Where are u going lookin like that?"Hayes said get off his phone and jumping up.