Steamy...

April 24th, 2017

Aaron

My eyes followed the sway of Milo's hips as she danced over to Her bag. My veins As she bent forward the long shirt she was wearing rode up to reveal her blue panties. She was obviously trying to show off as she always did, as she had been doing for the past two months she had spent with me , and again all she seemed to be succeeding in was getting me riled up. I eventually gave up trying to keep myself under control and pushed away from the table roughly, storming angrily out of the room. I came back and sat on my phone looking up occasionally as Milo was getting ready for the day. She turned and looked at me before walking over
and for once our facial expressions showed no hate, both of us
panting heavy and then suddenly Milo moved towards me, cradling my face as she crashed her lips onto mine. I grabbed her hair with both of my hands. The kiss passionate and long overdue, I moved away from the couch in my room and grabbed Milo

Milo

His arms so tight around me that if i weren't already holding my breath from kissing, i would be from his grip. Our lips melted into each others, and it never ended, teeth tugged at the bottom of my lips and i gladly opened them to let him in, his tongue roaming around mine and his grip around me becoming tighter as he dominated the kiss.
I nibbled at his bottom lip, our tongues battling together and I missed this feeling, I missed kissing him so fucking much. The kiss stopped for only a moment, our faces apart but still only millimeters away from each other, his chest heaving up and down and he breathed and i felt his hot breath on my face (smoked him),
My lust for him grew and I pulled his face right back to me, joining your lips together again, both mine and Aaron's heated kisses screaming of passion.
He parted his lips from mine and i hated the loss until he started moving from my lips to your jaw and to my neck, leaving trails of love bites wherever he could, marking me his once again. His lips moved under my ear, remembering that it was mine and his favourite spot from when I used to do this almost everyday, leaving a bruise right in the spot and i moaned against him, the feeling going straight to my core. His hands still placed on my waist and he started walking, dodging the tables and desks, and i walked backwards with him as he pinned me against the wall, his lips reconnecting with my neck and moving down to my collarbone, leaving small bruises, the feeling engulfing me and I barely noticed when he started to unbutton the buttons of the shirt you had on.
"What if your mom comes back" i asked nervous and he looked at me, his pupils dilated and full of lust.
"I don't care, I've missed this too much" i didn't protest him because i felt the same way, I really missed this, all of this, i missed feeling him and his lips and his arms around me, and all the feelings came back at once in this moment, the feelings going straight to my core. He pulled the shirt off of me and threw it onto a nearby desk, I took off his shirt, dropping it onto the floor and admiring the body i missed so much. My lips biting and suck on his neck as he moved his hands around to my back, unclasping my bra and discarding it on the floor. He placed his lips back onto me, licking down my breasts before attaching himself onto my left nipple and i moaned as he kissed and sucked and nibbled on my hardening bud, his hand messaging my other breast, my hand gripped into his hair.
"Oh Aaron!" I moaned, and he did the same in response, moaning at my voice.
"I missed hearing you moan my name"
"I missed you making me moan your name" i panted in response and my chest heaved up and down from Aaron's ministrations, he moved lower down my body, his hands moving down with him and he placed them on my thighs, underneath my shirt as he slowly dragged up the material, squeezing both my cheeks in his hands and i grunted at the feeling, I was already so wet for him and he knew it as his finger grazed over my clothed core, and I cursed at the sudden feeling.
"Fuck!" My head tilted upwards as i moaned and he started to speak, diverting my attention back to him as we stared into each others eyes.
"I bet you missed how these fingers made you feel? I bet you missed knowing that only I know how to get you all riled up, I bet you missed me inside you, my touch, my tongue, everything else that made you look like this"
His words traveled straight through my body to my core,I knew the look on my face right now would be of pure desperation, I wanted him so badly and i was showing it, and he could easily see. He raised an eyebrow at me
"Yes I did Aaron , I missed all of it, and I can't wait to feel you again" I gasped as he picked me up, my legs instinctively placed around his waist, he carried me to the
Bed placing me on it, He pulled me forward and spread my legs before he dropped onto his knees and looked up at me, smirking as he started to leave kisses on my inner thighs, so close to where I wanted him but not quite there, i leaned my hands behind me , keeping myself upright, he looked back up at me , my eyes locking together as he pulled my underwear down my legs, dropping them to the floor and bringing his face back to my core. His hot breath fanning me and he placed a finger inside me , my head thrown back at the sudden act.
"Ugh! Aaron–" he pumped his finger in and out easily, my wetness coating his fingers.
"You're so wet for me baby, how much do you want me??"I couldn't find my voice to reply to him as he added another finger inside of me, my mouth widening and my breathing shaky. He looked up at me while he continued his sinful act, missing how I looked when I was like this, and inlooked and sounded beautiful to him, he didn't care about anything else in that moment besides pleasuring me. He increased the speed of his fingers and started to curl them inside me , i gripped the sheets , making my hands red and my knuckles white with the effort as Aaron pleased me, hitting the spot each time with his fingers and it sent me into my own world, I moaned and cursed Aaron's name and he was thriving off of it. His fingers continued their devilish act inside me, and then his mouth came closer to me, and he started to lick my clit, his tongue joining in on the ministrations of his fingers and I haven't heard such noises and whimpers come out of my mouth like this in a very long time. Aaron placed kitten licks repeatedly on my clit and I felt dizzy from all the feelings, his fingers relentlessly pumping in and out of me and his tongue licking torture.
"Fuck! oH my god AaRon !" I screamed his name in delight, not caring how loud I was in the almost empty university. My hand latched onto Aaron's hair, tugging desperately at it making him moan against me , I felt the vibrations of his moans on my clit and it felt heavenly. His teeth joined the sinful acts as he started grazing slightly over his clit, sucking and nibbling on it and I felt my eyes roll back and the knot in my stomach start to tighten and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, not at the rate he was going. He licked up and down me, making sure to pay extra attention on my clit as he sucked it.
"Aaron! fuck I'm so close-AH!" My walls clenched around his fingers as i felt my orgasm approaching but then all of a sudden he stopped, his mouth separating from me and his fingers removed, and i burst with frustration.
"What are you going!" I asked, my frustration evident.
"I want to be inside you when I make you come" my heat jumped at his words and it excited me, and i anticipated what was next to come. Aaron lifted himself onto his feet, he grabbed my waist, pulling me off the bed and flipping me around, now bending me over it. Aaron pushed the shirt further onto my back and i was on display for him, vulnerable and it turned me on more than anything. I heard his belt and pants hit the floor and i stared back at him, licking my lips in excitement, i looked into his eyes, his eyes now black and full of lust, his sex hair on display, his mouth plum and red and he looked so fucking sexy i could come right there and then, his eyes concentrated on me and he grabbed my waist as he lined his length with my entrance, he rubbed his length up and down on me and i couldn't handle the teasing I just wanted him inside me.
"Aaron! please-FUCK!" he pushed into me in a instant, giving no time to spare and no time for me to adjust as he started pumping in and out of me. He brought his tip all the out before slamming all the way, balls deep back into me.
"Fuck you feel so good baby, I missed you around me" deep groans and grunts escaped his plump lips and his eyebrows furrowed as the pleasure overwhelmed us both. We rocked up and down on the edge of the bed, gripping the sheets for support as he slammed hard in and out of me, but at an agonizingly slow pace which i knew he was doing on purpose, the slow speed made me write underneath him, just wanted him to go faster, but i couldn't speak out my request because i couldn't find my voice, i was lost in this hard thrusts and all i could do was moan. I tried to find my voice, moaning pleas to Aaron and he eventually got the message, deciding to finally quicken his pace, thrusting faster in and out of me.

He Slowed his pace again before pulling out and us both collapsing onto the bed beside each other.

"Fuck Aaron..."I say getting on top of him kissing him before laying my head on his beating chest.

I tried to get up and walk but I couldn't because my legs were sore so I fell right back down on Aaron and he fell asleep as he held me tight, I fell asleep soon after hearing his cute snores.

That was....interesting 😬

Welp thanks for reading trailer coming soon stay tuned😘

Unicorns away☄🦄💕