Fuck trust 😣

February 14 , 2017

Kelsey
I woke up and got out of bed quietly enough that Hayes doesn't hear. I got in the shower and got dressed.(⬇️mm). I put on a jean jacket ,a sports bra crop , black ripped leggings, a peach dad hat, shades, rings, and I grabbed my big purse my mom got me.
When I finished get ready I walked out the bathroom and see Hayes getting up so I gave him a quick kiss and ran out the house before he can ask me where I'm going. I got into my moms 3rd car and drove to his house not answering the calls I got from Hayes.

...

When I pulled into his driveway I got out the car and he came running picking me up.

"Omg Mili I missed u so much" he said laying his head on my chest.
"I know mat , I missed u too but I was going through stuff, and Malo.."I said rolling my eyes at her name. Me and mat got in moms car and went to the mall to catch up. We were shopping and shopping, mostly Matt holding my bags, and talking. When we got tired a bit we went to the food court and continued to talk.

"So how's my little sister doing?" He said smiling
Just as I was about to answer I saw something that cracked my heart into pieces.
"Idk ask her"I said looking behind him where saw Hayes kissing all up on Malo.

I start crying just staring off into space I rekindled what he told me one night
"I will never hurt u,I love you too much"
I thought back to what he said and kept beating my self up inside because I allowed my self to believe his lies.

I got up and threw my food away as Matt called after me but all I wanted to do was kill because my heart was shattered and I became the heartless child I was at 12.

I grabbed Malo by her pony tail and turned her around startling her and Hayes.
" hey baby"hayes said trying to hug me but I backed away throwing Malo to the side by my quick movements. I was about to beat her ass again but I was too disappointed so I just let go of my tears and her hair and walked away as Matt came beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Who was that ?" He said stopping me and looking really concerned
"My now ex boyfriend "I said wiping my tears and going into forever 21 getting a outfit to go to a party I know Malo,and Hayes are going to today.

I get a tee shirt dress and some fishnet tights and go to ultra across the way as mat scurried behind me with my bags in his hands.

I got brown hair dye to dye my hair back and left to my house with Matt because he was staying the night.

Me and Matt hung out until we got dressed, matching (#Sibling goals)
When I finished getting dressed i put on my makeup and was on our way to the party.

❤️💙❤️💙❤️tbc...
Party drama in next chapter 🤗

Love you💕

Sorry it's short btw

Unicorns away🦄☄