Old Boy! Love me up

Later That Day...

After i saw Aaron with her i knew it was a wrap.

*Flashyback*

  We got in the car and drove to the grove but what i saw when i walked in fucked my whole mood up...

Aaron was kissing my sister like he loved her, he was kissing her like i never existed in his life.

"You fucking fuck boy" i yelled running out the little coffee shop as i heard Derek call and ran after me. I lost him in an alley and broke down crying.

Derek called me and called me but i didn't answer...

i got up and walked home laying in my bed after packing all of Aaron's shit this time and putting it outside before locking and blocking the door so nobody can get in.

i laid in my bed and fell asleep before waking up to...

*End of FlashyBack*

I woke up to Derek facetiming me so i answer

"Hey beautiful, you doing okay" he said

"yea im fine just lonely and deceived"i said laughing to myself as he just smiled at me

"ok then, want me to come over?"he said with hopeful eyes

"That would be great" i said

"ok ill be there in a lil while" he said

"ok see ya love yuh"i said

"Love yuh more beautiful ill be there in 10"he said

"k" i said before he hung up

I went into my closet and pulled out just some shorts since i was still in my underwear.

soon as i pulled them up all the way Derek was ringing my doorbell.

i opened the door and he caught me by surprise when i saw the millions of bags of candy in his hand.

"Hello there" he said as i was smirking at the bags for 3 minutes

"oh sorry come in" i said walking back to my room and collapsing on my bed sitting criss-cross applesauce.

We sat on my couch and watched Netflix while playing around and eating our snacks.