InLove at 17

I noticed how weird Aaron was being all day.
He was jumpy, kept fidgeting, he was barely touching his pancakes, which he loved, this morning. And now he was locked in his room. i tried going in but Aaron just asked me if he could be alone.
"Babe... Are you okay?" i leaned his head against the door.
"Fine." Aaron answered nervously.
"Can you come to the living room and watch a movie with me?" i asked, trying to open the door.
There was a pause, then Aaron opened the door, smiling. "Okay" he nodded.
i smiled and took Aaron's hand, walking to the living room. we watched a few Scary movies, until My eyes started getting heavy and i was falling asleep against my boyfriend.
I felt Aaron look at Me. "Do you want to go for a walk or something? To wake you up?" He smiled nervously.
I could tell something was still wrong though i didn't push it. "Mhm" i hummed, rubbing my eyes and nodding.
Aaron stood up, which made me flop on the couch, because my pillow got up. i glared at Aaron , who giggled. He freaking giggled. i raised an eyebrow at him and he covered his mouth, blushing.
"No, it's cute." I smiled, standing up and giving Aaron a gentle peck before walking to the door.
"Coming?" i asked Aaron.
Aaron turned around and nodded, following me out.
They became Boyfriend and girlfriend a year ago. Aaron's hand found its way to mine, and our fingers laced together.
i looked over at my nervous-looking boyfriend. "Seriously, Aaron, you're worrying me now. What's going on?" i squeezed Aaron's hand.
Aaron looked over at me and took a deep breath. "I'll tell you in like 2 minutes" Aaron said to a now confused me.
We walked for a bit before we got to a Restaurant . i smiled. This is where we had our first date as "Soon-to be not-friends." we had a Little dinner
i sat on the bench then looked up at Aaron expectantly.
Aaron was biting his lip and rubbing his palms on his pants: he had let go of my hand by now.
"Aaron , what's wrong?" i reached out to him.
"I'm. Okay. I just. Uh." He was blushing and stuttering, his heart rate going up. "Milo," he paused.
i nodded.
Aaron cleared his throat. "I don't really know how to do this. Oh god" Aaron ran a hand through his hair, which i thought was quite sexy.
"It's okay, c'mere" i reached out to Aaron, who shook his head.
"No. I have to do this. I've been trying for the passed week and I'm just scared and you're like literally perfect and make me get those like.. Butterflies in my stomach when you kiss me. You're everything to me Milo and I'm just." Aaron sighed and groaned in frustration.
I smiled. "Thank you. But it's okay Aaron , whatever it is you can tell m-" i stopped talking when Aaron got down on one knee. "Aaron..." i stared at him.
"I love you. With everything I've got." Aaron said. "And I know we're only 17 and 18 but i planned out this whole speech but completely forgot everything, because this is actually happening and I.." He sighed. "I just really love you. Will you please do me the honor of marrying me?" Aaron laughed nervously and blushed.
i blushed and stood up, pulling Aaron into his arms and hugging him tightly. "That was fucking adorable, Aaron. Yes! Of course I'll marry you." i whispered and went to kiss Aaron softly.
"I love you too" he said after pulling back and getting the ring to put on my finger.
Aaron nestled his head in my neck. "Good. I mean.. You wouldn't have said yes if you didn't, right?" Aaron laughed.
"Right" i whispered and held Aaron close to me, wondering what the future held for us.

Thanks for reading...

THEIR ENGAGED!!!!!

YAYYY!!!!!!

Get ready for the twists and turns and all the juicy stuff coming up

and throw your hats up cuz next chapter is about graduation

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Unicorns away!!!