U fucked up....Already😔

February 20th,2017
I walk through the halls book bag in hand not caring what teacher saw. I continued walking looking for my bestfriend Hayes to see him....kissing...Lina...my ex....bestfriend
( AN : you thought😂)
I rolled my eyes and kept on walking passing them shaking my head. Tbh I thought I would be crying by now but...I don't care....I knew I could never trust him again it's the schools pretty boy girls are on him and he is a guy what do ya expect.

I was walking with my head down slightly until I was almost knocked off my feet a tall figure but he caught me and my books before they fell.

I grabbed my one book he managed to forget and got up.

"Uhh I'm so sorry...M..Milo I'm sorry "he said panicking making me confused.

Aaron
I
Can't n
Believe....
Milo...cilia is talking to me

I watched her pick up her book and move her bangs out her eyes allowing me to see those beautiful gray eyes.
"Uhhh I'm so sorry...M..Milo I'm sorry" I said panicking
I saw the confused expression on her face making me calm down because I might have seemed crazy.

"Um Milo...d...do u w...ant to come over to m...y house and hang out....Some...time?" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Sure....Aaron " she says smiling and looking up at me with those twinkling grey eyes.

Milo

"Sure...Aaron" i said smiling while looking up into his eyes

"uhh okay....how bout today after school?"he said biting his lip which was extremely sexy.

"Absolutely" i said smiling

"OK ill meet u at the door after last period"he said

"OK , sounds like a date"i said getting up and walking to my class

...

Class was going by slow as always until pretty boy Hayes comes in and sits next to me trying to put his arm around me but i moved out of the way before he could. he tried three times before giving up and looking at me like im crazy.

"Whats your problem baby?"he said as his faced changed from surprised to sympathetic

"Go back to lockin ya pretty boy lips with Lina"i said moving farther away from him

"what are u talking about Babe"he said looking at me scared but clueless

"Dont act dumb, i trusted u again...and u walked right over me....i thought u were actually gonna change for...me....b...but it was all lies on lies u told me u wont to make a family with me but it was all just to get in my pants all the time...and i let u..i was stupid enough to let u play me FUCKIN TWICE HAYES...twice" i said mumbling the last part and walking out the door as everyone watched my loud outburst.

i was walking in the halls looking for the bathroom until i bumped into Aaron again.

"We gotta stop meeting like this" he says before seeing my tear stained cheeks and runny nose