Fucking cheater.

1 Year Later

Milo

I woke up from my nap and noticed Aaron was gone.

To be honest... that was no surprise because he's always gone when i wake up.

i hear the door open before i got up out of my bed and pulled on my sweatpants before walking downstairs to see Aaron in the kitchen shirtless making breakfast.

i decided to be straight up this time and ask Aaron...

"Where the fuck do you go every morning or night whatever the fuck it is?" i said standing in the doorway.

"Uhh umm i go to the store babe"he said scratching the back of his head

"Fuck the bullshit Aaron, you go to the store every day" i said rolling my eyes and trying to keep my shit.

"Listen babe...I love you i wouldn't hurt you...Ever" he says trying to grab my hands but i pull them away and go back to my room.

I grabbed all my stuff and packed into a couple suitcases and bags. As i was putting all my stuff in my car, Aaron comes trying to get me to stop.

"Babe, Babe stop please im sorry don't leave me i...i...i wasn't thinking straight please i love you...i...i need you"he says tearing up

"Aaron just....just stop..." i said pulling away from him

i got in the car and locked the doors before driving to Matt's house.

...

When i got to Matt's house i collapsed on his couch and laid my head on his lap crying my eyes out since i have been holding it in since i confronted Aaron.

"Baby sis whats wrong" Matt said soothing me by playing in my hair.

"Aaron....Cheated"i said crying some more into his lap.

He stopped playing in my hair and as i was about to grab his hand for him to continue he got up making my head drop on the couch.

"W...Where ae you going....MATTHEW!!" i said yelling the last part because he wasn't answering me.

He got in his car so i hopped in to and he still wouldn't answer my question

"Matthew where are we going"

"Matthew what the fuck!" i screamed

We pulled up at my former home and he got out opening the car with my keys that im guessing he took from me when he got up. We walk into the house and see Aaron crying pulling on his hair saying something.

"Fuck my life, i ruined my happiness, I'M DUMB AS FUCK!!!, i want my Milo back "he says whispering the last part.

"YOU FUCKING FUCKBOY Aaron!!!" Matt yells turning him around and punching him in his jaw.

"OMG MATT NO!!!" i say going to pull him away from him.

"M...Milo im sooo sorry im dumb and i shouldn't have done that b..but i need you i cant function without u in my life....and your my soon to be wife please i want to marry the love of my life and that is you...i know i fucked up but i Love you Milo and i will never ever ever Cheat on you ever again Please give me a second chance. He said now crying even more.

I ran up to him and jumped on him wrapping my legs around him while burying my head into his neck.

"I love you Aaron"

"I lo- Aaron managed to say before he got cut off

"Are u fucking serious" Matt said rolling his eyes

"Baby sis i love you but if this fuck hurts u again i will not allow you to go back to him i don't give a fuck" he says rolling his eyes and walking out.

"I gotta go get my car with my stuff in it" i said grabbing his hand and walking out the house.

We drove to Matt's house and i picked up my car and followed Aaron back home. When we got home i collapsed on the bed after turning on a movie. Soon after Aaron comes and jumps in the bed next to me and pulled me on top of him and falls asleep under me as I text people on my phone.

Thank you for reading...

Love you all💕💕

Unicorns away☄🦄