Can Dreams be as Scary as Nightmares?

Min Yoongi had a condition. He was faced with it ever since he was born. He rarely dreamt but when he did, they always came true.

The problem was that he would have to interpret these dreams. They always came up as a jumbled up puzzle who you have to untangle first and then start to solve.

Which is why he was extremely tensed when his dream last night unfolded as a clear story that would happen two days from the present. In these conditions, where he was not able to think straight, he would contact his best friend Kim Namjoon and ask for his help. Namjoon was an amazing guy and intelligent which was why Yoongi could rely on him to help him sort out his dream puzzles. So right now they both were sitting facing each other at a cafe, talking about Yoongi's latest dream.

"And then I see his face and BAM he is my first love!!!" Yoongi cried raising his hands in the air.

"wait a second" Namjoon, his best friend, said as he tried to come to a conclusion. "so you were shopping for clothes and then u bump into a guy whose shirt read *my soulmate* and then you look up to his face and fall in love?"

"yes" Yoongi sighed in defeat. He didn't have a problem with the fact that his dreams always came true. He didn't have a problem with the fact that he was going to fall in love (at first sight at that) in a clothes shop. The problem Min Yoongi was facing was with the fact that he would fall in love with a guy. And Min Yoongi was straight.

"Look here" Namjoon said calmy "first of all, i don't think its possible since you're not attracted to men. Secondly, since your dreams are always mushed together, this might also be a puzzle that just looks like a full picture. And lastly, even though we figure out what your dreams mean, in the end. they always take place. All that happens after that is that we aren't as surprised as we are supposed to be. So in my opinion, we should stop stressing over this and instead finish our coffees and head back. Jin hyung and Hobi might be waiting." He drained his cup and left to get their car, leaving Yoongi with his thoughts and a now cold cup of cappuccino.

~~ ♦ ~~

"Jeon Jungkook!!! Give it back!!!" Taehyung yelled chasing him. Said boy just ran faster, laughter increasing with each step. "But hyung you yourself said that you didn't want to try it."

"Well that was before I agreed to wear it !"

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook were close friends. They had the kind of relationship that many people don't have even with their closest family members. Taehyung had happened to meet Jungkook at a party when he was all alone sitting on a bench in his friend Jimin's backyard. Taehyung, being the sweet guy he was, had invited Jungkook to join him and his friends and had also kept him company during their lunch breaks at school. Over time Jungkook fell for Taehyung harder than he had when he first saw him. Jungkook thought that when he first saw Taehyung he just admired him. The way the streetlights at night caused the older's eyes to sparkle, the way his boxy grin would make the air easier to breathe whenever Jungkook was on the verge of having a panic attack and suffocating, and especially how his deep voice caressed Jungkook through the phone wherever he couldnt sleep. Now, Jungkook loved his hyung. And sometimes saw him in a way he shouldn't see him. That was why he had gotten excited when he had entered the dressing room Taehyung was changing in and instead of helping Taehyung put his clothes on, he had snatched them away and was now running all around the shop with a shirtless Taehyung chasing him. Jungkook must admit, his hyung looked hot even with eyes darting freveriously and his cheeks tinted pink in embarresment.

He stopped to catch his breathe and Taehyung caught up to him. He took his clothes, rather harshly, from Jungkook's hands and marched back towards the Trial Rooms. Jungkook just smiled at the sight of his bare back.