Bubble Love

Taehyung woke up to see Jungkook's affectionate gaze on him. His eyes fluttered shut again, cheeks threatening to turn red. He didn't know why but he remembered Jungkook looking at him like that when he had confessed. Taehyung knew that Jungkook thought of him more than just a hyung, he had also gotten proof when Jimin had stolen Jungkook's secret diary and shown it to him. He had felt a little bit more closer to the other after going through what Jungkook felt about him. Taehyung hoped to reciprocate those feelings but then Yoongi hyung had come in. Taehyung buried his face into Jungkook's chest.

He didn't want to remember what had happened yesterday. He was too much in a mix and then he also felt slightly guilty since he had actually liked it. His heart had betrayed him and he hadn't completely hated what had happened. In reality, he had had his eyes on Yoongi. The moment he saw Yoongi a while ago when he had a mental breakdown, he knew this man was supposed to click with him. Yoongi had been extremely affectionate from the start. He had been concerned about Taehyung and would ask him to open up every once a while but then he would let Taehyung be when he all he got as an answer was a shake of the head. Yoongi was caring and understanding. He was soft yet bold, never bothering to hide what he was thinking. He was quiet and only talked when needed, Taehyung found it funny that one of Yoongi's favourite things to do (apart from sleeping and composing) was talking. Yoongi was really cool because of which he would seem intimidating in the start but he was really fun when you got to know him. Yoongi had an overall calm and stoic expression, usually not showing reactions but he was also the one with the most. Taehyung had been attracted to Yoongi and craved to keep touching him but seeing as the older didn't like skinship he had refrained. Obviously, Taehyung never knew that Yoongi had been in love with him and so was completely taken by surprise when he had kissed him. But that wasn't the only reason Taehyung was dazed.

The whole way to the hotel, Jungkook, who had been sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder, had been softly mumbling to how much he loved Taehyung. At the same time he had also promised to himself that he would never look at the older in any way other than a loving hyung. Which was why the look Jungkook was giving Taehyung made him flustered. Jungkook's gaze was loving, craving, needy, affectionate, sweet, seductive and Taehyung could go on and on on how how he liked it. Taehyung was horrified. How could he think like that about Jungkook when he had kissed Yoongi. Taehyung squealed at the thought earning a mild feeling of Jungkook's chest moving as he chuckled. Taehyung looked up and pouted "why are you laughing?" he asked, again making eye contact. It was a mistake as Taehyung was forced to bury his face again this time even more to avoid his blush. Jungkook just chuckled once more at the older's cuteness.

This morning for Jeon Jungkook was like magic. He woke up to see the most beautiful person on the planet beside him. He was flooded with love. He loved the way Taehyung's long lashes crisscrossed the shadows on his cheeks, he loved the way his pink lips looked as if he were smiling in his sleep, he loved the way his sun kissed skin glowed in the light, he loved the way his soft hair slightly tickled Jungkook's neck when the other cuddled up to him. He Loved Taehyung. Right now Taehyung was being just absolutely irresistible. So cute, squealing and hiding his face like a little girl. Jungkook very reluctantly lifted himself and got up to get ready "hyung, get up" he said when Taehyung sinked under the covers. Jungkook pulled them away making other whine in response. Jungkook explained to his hyung that the others were only going to spend the day lazily either lying in bed till late and then spending the day at the many relaxation spots, the tireness had not completely gone. Taehyung asked what would those two do alone and Jungkook smirked. "Since you never take a bath with me, today, I'll force you to do so" Taehyung gave him a confused (and slightly frightened) look and Jungkook's smirk grew "we're going to the nearby water park!"

~~ ♦ ~~

"Sexy~" Jungkook chirped when Taehyung lifted his body above the water. Taehyung just hit his shoulder and blushed furiously. They had been at the water slides for way too long and Taehyung was having way too much fun. Taehyung had somehow missed Jungkook's company. Being together with him, Taehyung felt comfortable, safe even. Jungkook had this unknown ability to make him smile whenever he was sad. Taehyung loved that quality and he loved Jungkook. And he wanted to love Jungkook, it was just that Taehyung couldn't see him more than the closest thing in the world along with Jimin. Things now got even more complicated since Yoongi came up and messed up his thought process.