Meeting and Plans for a Vacation

"So, where should we go?" Seokjin asked taking a sip of his drink. He looked around at the six people gathered around the table. They hadn't planned it but somehow Taehyung and Yoongi managed to come to the same cafe with their friends. Yoongi had wanted some time alone but Hoseok had made a huge fuss about not spending enough time with him and so Yoongi had to take him along. Namjoon and Jin too, happened to be in the same movie theatre Hoseok and Yoongi were in and the four friends decided to spend the weekend together.

It had been days since that incident and Taehyung had gone back to being his usual cheerful self. He had returned to work and college and soon enough their winter break had started. Taehyung and Jungkook had gone to the amusement park and played until Jimin's shift was over and then decided to watch a movie. Sadly for them (and luckily for Yoongi), the movies they wanted to watch were already out of show time and they had to stick with making plans for their vacation in a cafe. They had entered the cafe and ordered drinks when Taehyung started talking about how much he wanted to go on a vacation. Yoongi and his friends were seated on a table right behind Taehyung's standing form and Yoongi chuckled. Taehyung had turned around and almost hugged Yoongi. "Hyung!" he had said excitedly and that's how all seven of them were now sitting together and planning on going for the vacation together.

"Beach" suggested Jimin. "b*tch?" asked Taehyung. Jungkook just laughed at how his hyungs always do this without fail. "Water park" Jungkook suggested. "In that way we can play in water how Park Jimin wants and play on slides how Taetae hyung wants" "It's hyung to you, bunny" Jimin said at the younger's lack of respect. But he agreed with Jungkook. "That sounds great" said Taehyung, agreeing too. Hoseok nodded too. The only people who did not want to go there were Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin. "It's going to be very tiring" said Yoongi. "Hyung, for you everything is 'very tiring' " commented Hoseok jokingly, Yoongi just scoffing in response. "You kids are so childish" said Namjoon, looking at Jin - for what reason, no one knew, he just wanted to. "Why don't we go to a resort?" Jin suggested trying to hide his face from Namjoon's gaze. "That sounds good too" said Hoseok. "Hyung whose side are you on?" Jimin whined making Hoseok laugh. Those two had become surprisingly close considering the short amount of time. "I think we can do what Jin hyung says" Taehyung said. "I'll go with his idea too" Namjoon agreed. "Whatever Taetae hyung wants." Jungkook said casually putting his arm over Taehyung's shoulder. Yoongi caught this and without delay hummed in agreement. Jimin agreed too after being convinced by a clingy Hoseok, Jimin actually seemed to like a clingy Hoseok. "Ok then, now that we have everyone agreeing to go to a resort, which resort should we go to?" you could always count on Namjoon to ask sensible questions. "Alright then" said Yoongi, getting up to leave. Lets all head off to my place and search for resorts of our choice.

And so they got up and started their enjoyable little 'trip' to Yoongi's apartment. When they reached, all of them sat on or around the couch and started surfing through the net. Yoongi was the first one to find his ideal resort. He called for everyone's attention and read out from the website's homepage:

RESORT 1. :- MIN YOONGI

"Relaxation is the name of the game at Banyan Tree Club & Spa. You're in for a real treat at the hands of the highly trained team of Master Therapists at the resort's separate spa.

Feel like a king or queen with the Royal Banyan treatment package featuring a massage with an herbal pouch dipped in warm sesame oil. Follow it up with the refreshing Rainmist Experience, a combination steam bath and shower.

Afterwards, stretch your legs on the futsal field, basketball court, or tennis courts, or practice your form at the golf driving range where a team of world-class Troon coaches awaits you. The outdoor pool area at The Festa then turns into an indulgent party venue on special nights."