Ambivalent

A/n:- Ambivalent means having mixed feelings towards something or someone. It is also often used to denote a situation in an angsty way.

I just defined the title because i wanted all of you to enjoy the last chapter to the fullest.

Side note: I worked through the dictionary for 15 minutes to get the correct word XD............... ok then........enjoy ^^

__________________________________________________________________

Yoongi had snatched away the box and was now opening it.

The first thing he saw was............

4 letters and 1 black packet. He pulled the contents out and read out the names of the people the letters were directed to:-

► Hobi Hyung

► Jin Hyung (umma)

► Joonie Hyung

► Chim Chim

Yoongi and Jungkook were disappointed they didn't get a letter, but that lasted only till they saw that they had both recieved a packet. There was a tag on it, reading:-

"To the two who made the last two days of my life with my friends even more special than I would have expected them to be."

Yoongi gingerly touched the packet and his eyes widened. He abruptly got up and pulled Jungkook. "We're leaving" he declared and stormed out of the apartment door with a shocked Jungkook trailing behind. "I suggest we leave too" said a deflated Namjoon. "We should just take our respective letters and leave Jimin alone. No, I think we should all leave each other alone. According to me, it will help all of us deal with the letters in hand in our own way without restrictions." Namjoon stood up and took the letter directed to him. Jin and Hoseok followed and they too, left. Jimin still stared at the empty box with an empty heart. It was going to be very long before he got over his best friend's diappearance.

~~ ♦ ~~

Dear Hobi Hyung,

I have no words for you,

When I wanted to act weird, you didn't just let me do,

Instead you joined me to act weird too.

Your smile is like the sun,

and being with you was always fun.

But now our friendship is done,

and I know I ended it like a bullet from a gun.

Please forgive my rude intrusion,

and use this memory as a lovely little cushion.

Because I know it will cut like a knife.

Which is why you should just forget me from your life.

Please take good care of Chimchim, you both look so cute together.

And yes, don't try to search for me since it will be fruitless. You will never find me and instead will end up wasting your precious time you could have used to make wonderful memories. If that doesn't convince you, at least do it as a last wish from me. The last thing I would ever ask for. The last thing Kim Taehyung ever wanted.

Hoseok hid his face behind the piece of paper. He hit the sofa pillow beside him and let the tiny water droplets streaming from his eyes, make wet splotches on the neatly written letter.

~~ ♦ ~~

Dear Jin Hyung (umma),

When you cook food,